Borrowed

Wednesday was entering the school with Enid her new roommate, she showed everyone. The sirens, the vampires, the wolves and some other different outcasts. Then she got to the outcasts that doesn't always seem like our casts

"Who's that over there? The four kids over in the corner" Wednesday asked with a blank expression

"The ginger girl next to him is Cami Underwood, she's freakishly strong and mean but a few guys like it. The other boy that's talking to Cami is Elijah Kody Woods, he's smart and hot..." Wednesday looked at her weirdly "sorry, but he's able to bring things to life but only small things at the moment, he doesn't talk to many people his sister is the older girl her name is Luna Woods she can control things people do but not like a siren so it's odd..."

"The last boy? The one standing up" Wednesday asked looking at the boy

"Sunny Reed, no one knows what his outcast thing is but he's close with the Woods family and they're the richest outcast family out there" Enid replied

Wednesday looked at sunny as he laughed with his friends, she was intrigued by him yet she didn't completely know why. Sunny turned around and looked at Wednesday with a usual grin and to Wednesday it felt as though time slowed though she didn't know why.

Wednesday quickly turned around to Enid and it was time for class. Enid took her to class and took her seat and Wednesday looked for the seat she would sit in.

There was a seat next to the Sunny boy who was talking to his friend on the table behind him laughing. Sunny looks up and looked at Wednesday with the grin again making time slow once again, she quickly snapped out of it and walked to her new seat.

She said down next to him as the teacher walked in so he turned around leaning on the table.

Wednesday looked for her pen yet she couldn't find on , she sighed and continued to listen to the teacher with a blank expression...until a hand holding a pen came into her vision. She looked to see sunny holding a pen smiling, she took it and nodded thank you with her blank expression.

At the end of the class Sunny quickly left without his pen so Wednesday found him outside with his friends. Everyone else looked as Wednesday walked over to him.

"You forgot your pen." She said handing out her hand with the pen

"Oh thank you...Wednesday right?" He said standing up holding the pen

"Yes..."

"I must say you are hard to miss...you stand out well" he smiled at her

"Thank you?" She said with her usual no expression

"It is a compliment, don't worry and you can keep it" he handed her the pen back "you seem to need it more then me"

"Thank you I guess..." she took it back and walked off

He said back down with his friends and stared at Wednesday walk away grinning