Chapter 42 - Akma or Devil

Dk looked for Dino and found him sitting on a bench facing the huge glass window. Dk went and sat next to him putting his hand on Dino's shoulder.

Dk : What happened Chanie ?
Dino : Do you think your parents hate me ?
Dk : Why do you think about that ?
Dino : I mean my mother didn't treat you right and hurted you even my father.
Dk : I am sure even if you are not their (their as in Dk's parents) kid they will surly love a kid like you. You had no fault in what your parents did. You are also a victim here. You did nothing wrong. Don't feel guilty. Everything will turn out good. Okay ?
Dino : Yes hyung.

Dk then huged Dino.

Dk : Let's go Woozi hyung and Hoshi hyung must be waiting.
Dino : *smiles*
Dk : Cute

They went to Woozi and Hoshi.

Hoshi : Right on time.
Woozi : We just finished inform to Mr.Park about the matter.
Mr.Park : I will be honored to solve this. This could be my last thanks to my friend Mr.Lee. RIP brother. {Author - They are friends not brothers. He just said brother and it's totally fine.}
Woozi : I trust you uncle.
Mr.Park : I will arrange everything don't worry. I am sure we will win this. I think we have enough evidence and alibis. This case is ours.
Dk : Thanks uncle.
Mr.Park : I will get going now and I will send the court date soon and I need some documents and files and footages which I will collect. So I have your guys concent ?
Woozi : Yes.
Me.Park : Bye everyone take care !

Mr.Park went away.

Dk : Where are you guys heading after this ?
Woozi : To the studio.
Hoshi : To Woozi's heart.

Woozi hit Hoshi's shoulder.

Hoshi : Ouch!
Dino : To Yeonjun.
Dk : Okay. I am going to the mall. Bye everyone!!

Dk went away.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Joshua : Sorry
Jun : Asshole !!
Joshua : Sorry. Let's go to Korea ?
Jun : Korea here we come !!

Joshua's pov :
We quickly headed to the airport and got the fastest tickets possible. I should have used my private plane to come here. I wanted to call Dk and tell him he is in trouble but I didn't want to scare him. We soon boarded. We then laned and again boarded after a 7 hours delay. We finally reached Korea. Normally it wouldn't take us 21 hours to reach Korea but things happened and we arrived super late, sleep deprived and cranky. I drove Jun to my house first. It was locked meaning Vernon is still with Dk and Seungkwan. Jun made himself comfortable in the guest room. I just changed my clothes and my phone ringed.

(On phone)

Joshua : How many times have I told you not to call me.
??? : Please help. I think something bad is about to happen to ??
Joshua : Where the fuck are you ?
??? : At ******
Joshua : Stay there I am coming.

I ran to the guest room to inform Jun I am going but the room was locked so it means he was showering. I took my keys and zoomed my car to the address.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Dk's pov :

I after biding goodbye went and took a taxi to the mall. I entered the mall and stood in the lobby waiting for Sia as we had a kind of a date planned up but it isn't a real date just friends meeting. I admit we aren't that close but we wanted to meet up to become friends. I stood there waiting and she finally came. She was late by 10 minutes. She came and side huged me first.