Prologue

Little landen was was always homophobic. VERY homophobic. once he mugged this litttle brown boy named camreo and called her a transgender chink. one day, whilst scrolling through daniel larsons subreddit, he got a notification from snapchat. abhis nudes had been... LEAKED!

Suprisingly, he was turned on by this. Landon was PETRIVIED of this. Him... attracted to... a MAN??? His boner touched the screen and a mosquito bit the tip. Fortunnently, he was uncircus,ized so the skin ate the mosquito. 

After this fun time, he began to develop a fetsih for big brown boys. NOT little brown boys. This led him to going on to Grindr to seek out other fellow fayas in the area. (On the down low) 

      CHAPTER 1:

Landen was very VERY afraid of someone figuruing out that he had a GRINDR account, so he made a fake profile

Landen was very VERY afraid of someone figuruing out that he had a GRINDR account, so he made a fake profile. only rebvealong who he really was in the DM'S.... On tuusday wMORNing he got a notfication or HGRInder from (girnder) and he got a notificaton that said "IN YOUR AREA: PINGED LOCATION: WESTVIEW SECONDARY: FREAKY: TOPS IN AREA: 1: DOM TOP: NAME: BEAMOMGPSPITE" imeditaly landen was very aroused.... he was a freaky bottom who liked to be domnated by big men. bronw big men. jhe never heard of of a Beamin Lando. So je wwent with CATUION. Suddenly i  n the halls he had bumped into someone "HELLO M y name is Jacob/." said the Mman. Kacob dropped his phone wehn Laned bumped into hom so he also saw the notfacatiom on Jaco's fone: "ALERT: 1 DBOTTOM WHO LVOES TO BE DOMNATED IN THE AREA: NAEM: ABHIRAJ SINGH:" Jacob blushed when he rellized landen saw his fone/ 

CHApter 2: 

"oh... you werent supposed to see that!" jacob bent over and waved his muscular yet jiggly fanny in landens face. as he was picking up his phone he also saw a notification for daniel larsons subtreddit snd aldo rapists.org. he blushed.... landen ALSO liked daniel larsion subredddit... "sry bout tha cuh" jacpob said nonvhalantly as he shook nonchalant dreads (he never had dreads, his hair is pin straight. It was all grease...) "thats ok... it happens to ther best of us my (n word)" theyb didnt say another word... they just started walking together and smilimg at eacghotgher ever so often... their brainwaaves were communicating with eachother like the governments minf control amd michaelewaves and tortrure. all of a suddn, they heard TRANSGENDER giggling. TRANNY gigggling. IT WASV THR ETRANNY TRIO. "eheheheh! lets do estrogen after school!" "Oh my gosh! I'm so cutting off my dick tonight..." It was Themji, Theyva and Theyalla. They're known for being the brattiest bitches ever. They had one objective, to DEMOLISH DOUCHING. Suprisingly, they weren't woke, they seriously against douching though. Theyva had alliences everywhere, including the goverment. Causing a ban on all douches in the state of British Colombia.