Author's Note

Hey guys, sorry for the late update. Please go check out my first book as usual, since it has just been finished. For me, summer just started, and I have a big change to make. Thanks for the support throughout everything. 

 As for the change, I will scrap this book and once I have a new idea in mind, I will make a new SerenaxAsh book. For those intrested in this book, I am very sorry, I just no longer have any joy from writing this book anymore, it feels like I'm just somewhat rewriting this book. The original idea was to make a different version of this book focused on ash and serena and in another character's point of view, but ended up just being a copy of this book and didn't focus on the characters I meant to focus on. This is also not doing very well, or not as well as the first book is doing, I'm assuming because it is just a rewritten version of my first book. Maybe someday I might continue writing this book, but as of now, I will only edit the grammatical mistakes and then mark it complete. Again, I'm very sorry if you are really was intrested in the future of this book, but I no longer feel the need to continue writing the book.

Thanks for the support nontheless, I could never have come this far without you!