Future Fanfics

Hello everyone, ever since the unfortunate cancellation of Super Earth's Call of Freedom. I'm planning on future stories coming to my profile. Here's some of the stories that might come.

 Here's some of the stories that might come

Hearts and Minds 2: Code Geass

After the defeat of the Enclave threatening the United Republic of New Vistas in Dimension-2020X, the UR has officially joined the UN so they could not only protect the coexistence but create a new future for the mutes and humans living in the fallen America. Soon Innovation finds another signal for the Dimensionator. After opening the portal, Dimension-1997X found a world where a superpower nation called the Holy Britannian Empire is trying to take over the world. Thus the Pacific. Alliance. Treaty. Organization. (PATO is an alliance of the United States of North America, Republic of China, Japenese Federation, and the South American just like NATO which does exist in Dimension-1997X) was put into action to liberate this world and stop the empire from ensuring world domination.

Code Geass x Fallout What If

RWBY and the Legend of New America

America... the land of the free. From being founded 1776 to existing at 2024, till' the war of 2059. The US will still live on in spirit and culture. And it still exists today. The year is 3061, 1002 after World War 3, the United Federation of America is one of the greatest nations ever living and the last one representing the old world. The UFA lives in secret away from the 4 kingdoms of the Planet Earth/Remnant. For over 900 years, the UFA has been monitoring the kingdoms to see it just as futuristic but primitive with conflicts coming from the old world. Humans and Faunus coexist peacefully, magic exists within the land opening up new potential for the civilians, corporations help out with the infrastructure of the nation, and interstellar travel has been achieved. Soon the UF will need to liberate Remnant, and answer the call of democracy.

RWBY x America x Fallout (lore) x Adventure Time (lore)

A/N: Alright that's two future fanfics in waiting. If you want these stories, start by giving me some lore ideas on my profile's channel. And remember, the story Super Earth's Call of Freedom can be continued by someone else. Till' we meet again!