After X games

LETS DO THIS THANG🙏

Bradley upper crust the third's POV:

Stupid goddam freshman! Thinking he's all that! I'm sitting outside the gamma's house on the curb of the sidewalk looking up, stars look nice tonight. I take my helmet off and chuck it onto the pavement walk way behind me, my face buried in my hands. I began to hear the distant sound of wheels on the sidewalk, I look to the side to see that stupid freshman and his idiotic buddies laughing and celebrating. He shreds the curb across from me but he stops and looks at me.."shit he saw me looking!" I mumble to myself and look back at the scuffed road.
"Hey I'll catch up to you guys back at the dorm" I hear him say bye to his friends, his skateboard rolls over to me and he sits down next to me.

"Hey" he starts, I didn't respond, opting to  look away and on the other side of the road. "I'll admit it" he begins and I open my ears, "I don't know why you guys did all that shit to try and win when you could've played fair, you're really good at skating yk.." he trails off and I look at him in my peripheral. "Cut the crap freshman, if you came here to gloat, then get on with it will ya?" I look at him unimpressed and honestly a bit teary eyed, I didn't wanna hear him brag..

Max's POV:

I look at his teary eyes as he places his face back into his hands. I still see the black eye and the bruises and scuffs from the game and Tank. I put a hand on his back and he looks at me confused. "Dude I meant what I said." I smile at him and he smiles back still teary. "Need any help with the bruises and cuts? I ask genuinely and he nodded quietly. I help him up grab our boards throwing his at him for him to catch, which he did luckily. "Come on back to my dorm then dude, It's just me there tonight" I start skating and he shortly followed.

3rd person POV:

They got back to Max's dorm fine to which he whipped open the door and threw his board onto the ground before rummaging through a drawer. Bradley, a bit appalled by the messiness, placed his board neatly next to the door. "Aha! Come sit" max said slipping on the floor and patting the bed, Bradley silently nodded and sat on the bed in-front of the freshman. Max slowly rolled up the recked suit on Bradley's legs and began cleaning out cuts and placing bandages and ban-aids where needed, he repeated for the arms and face and lip cuts.

He got up once again leaving the taller confused sat on the bed. "Here" the shorter throws some clothes at Bradley, "your suit is scuffed so borrow those so you can get home without freezing" the goof laughed. "I'll be back in 10minutes, imma take a quick shower, cya Brad" The Xgames winner waved bye.

Bradley's POV:

'Brad' I still hate that! But looking down at the clothes in my hands I undress myself and slowly pull on the clothes he gave me. Pj pants so low that my boxer line kept showing no matter how hard I tried to keep it up, and a black tank top which I kinda hated but beggars can't be choosers. I sat down on the floor folding my wrecked suit, to which I heard the door open. Walked in a damp-haired noirette with a towel around his neck and an outfit similar to mine except his pants were red and his shirt was actually a T-shirt and was dark blue.

"All good Brad- oh shit man! You look good in baggy clothes, better then those skinny jeans" he laughs at me and I just blushed outta sheer embarrassment. "I should head back, it's 11 right now.." I mutter, tying my shoes. As I was about to walk out, he taps me on the back and hugged me, I froze. "Second place reward, even if you are a cheater." He giggled and handed me my board as he shut the door.

I blushed yet smiled a little and made my way out of the building
Before jumping on my board, heading back to the house. I felt the looseness of the shirt and pants swaying behind me as the wind hit me in the night air. I made it
Back fine and dismissed everyone's questions on my different outfit.

That damn freshman..

_____________________________
775 words
30min of writing, hope this was decent