Pericings

Max got his lobes periced, snakebites, helix and a tongue! Little does he know his opponent also has a secret gem.

_____________________________
Bradley's POV:

I sit next to the winner of the xgames, history class as upon us and I couldn't be less interested! I yawned and look down to the side seeing two girls giggling and whispering while giving me glances, I gave the brunette a wink and she blushed and giggled to her friend. Boring...

My eyes wander back to the table with my notes half done and then to the golf next to me. He was still writing with a smile on his face, looking like he was genuinely interested. He already had a couple pages done with notes, getting bored of looking at his messy hand writing I place my
Chin on my hand and sigh. I opt to look at the boy next to me again and this time his appearance from the corner of my eye.

I sneered as my eyes fall upon his messy textured hair and necklace. His ears decorated in black studs and small hoops and silver snake bites sticking out his mouth. How cruel it must be to puncture your own skin like that..

Next thing I know is that he's looking back at me fully smirking. I flush red and attempt to stand up noticing everyone was getting up cuz the bell apparently rang while I was in my thoughts. He pulls me back down by my v neck. "See something you like king?" He sarcastically jokes at me yet it made my blood boil, flashing my signature smile I look him up and down and began speaking. "How low is your self worthy to puncture and stab your own skin, just to put tacky jewelry through it?" I chuckle

He just smirks again giggling. "What's so funny freshman?" I growl, "how you think you are so slick, I know about your little secret" he smirks as he stands up and walks his finger up to my chin. I froze...there's no way he knows..

"I know something that'll put your whole shitty speech to an end" he placed his thumb on my bottom lip and I can't help but get redder (now just not our of embarrassment). He pull my bottom lip down leaving my mouth slightly ajar and I know he could see the small piece of sliver jewelry that decorated my tongue.. SHIT!

He only looked me up and down before laughing lightheartedly before switching back to a serious tone.. "don't worry your royal highness, I won't tell any-body about your crown jewel that you hide behind that stupid smile of yours" he looked back at me as he gathered his stuff and left the stands of the long ago empty classroom.

I sat back down and buried my face into my hands and my head raced with thoughts and one being..."maybe I feel diffrent about that stupid freshman.."

___________________________
434 words

THIS IS SHIR AND I DIDNT PROOF READ BUT HERES YALLS DINNER