no chill a.f

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

ever since you were little, you've been going to your dad's job. it's been fun telling people that he's a basketball coach, but not just any coach, the geno auriemma. even now, you'll drop in from time to time to say 'hey'. once you got done with work for the day, you decided to go over and see him.

when you got to his office you saw him standing by his long window, giving him clear view of the basketball court. his hands were on his hips. you couldn't see his face clearly, but you knew whatever it was, he was furious.

"hey old man." you had a big smile on your face. he turned around, strolling over to you with his arms out for a hug.

"i told you to stop calling me that." he held onto you for a moment before letting go. once he did, you jogged over to his rollie chair, flopping your body down.

"i told you to not flop in my chair y/n." he mumbled as his voice slowly started turning stern.

"you tell me to stop doing a lot of things, and plus that was when i was younger. i'm a big dog now." the smile you had from earlier stayed on your face, as you spun from side to side in his chair.

"please don't let paige influence you." he turned his body back to the window, trying to watch the girls practice.

geno introduced you to the girls a few months ago, and ever since then you've always been with them. the only problem was, you haven't been able to hang out with them as much as you wanted to. with them being busy and you being busy, it was hard to make time to hang out.

"i'll be back." he pushed his glasses up on his nose as he turned around to stomp off. you heard him muttering little things to himself. once he left his office, you stood up from his chair walking over to his window. you glanced at the court.

he wasn't down there yet but you weren't really worried about that. you just watched the girls practice their drills. these past weeks of not being able to chill with them really messed with you. you weren't expecting to miss them that much, but you did.

as your eyes wondered, you went from paige messing with aubrey, to ice and kk trying to get on each others nerves. this was normal. you kept looking around til you saw a girl you haven't seen before. squinting your eyes, you tried to see who it was.

she looked so familiar, yet you couldn't put a name to her face. you let your eyes linger on her, until you saw your dad walk in.

he strolled out on the court with his arms swinging from front to back, while his mouth moved. of course you couldn't hear him, but you knew whatever he was saying wasn't good.

hearing your phone buzz, you ran over to it, snatching it off the desk. it was a text from him saying 'please come to the court.' you were confused on why he would want you to come downstairs, but then again that was your dad and questioning would only lead to arguing.

heading out the room, you made sure his office door was closed before going to the stairs. sprinting down them, you made your way to the gym.

when you got to the doors, there was already one open. you just slid right in heading on the court.

"IS THAT Y/N AURIEMMA." kk shouted, dropping her ball, jogging over to you.

"IS THAT KK ARNOLD." yelling back, you just stood where you were until she got over to you.

"the one and only." she stuck her tongue out, grabbing you, trying to lift you up. you felt your feet raise for a bit until she stopped. you couldn't help but just chuckle at how hard she was trying. she just stood there staring at you crazy.