𝟒 - 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

"you both know the consequences, right?" the principle questioned the two students, he crossed his arms as he leaned forward on his desk

satoru and [name] sat next to each other, clearly still holding the urge to fight each other again. "yes sir." the albino spoke first, he shrugged as he slouched on the chair.

"of course, sir." [name] followed.

the principle sighed, clearly disappointed. he looked back up at one of his best students, who fought over nothing. "your both very talented, im just ashamed to see you both here, who fought over nothing like 6 year olds." he explained.

he paused, looking at the two again. they both were still covered in soda, and some bruises from their fight. "so with that, your both suspended for the next month." he decided.

"what?" satoru exclaimed, he stood up from his seat. he looked at the principle in disbelief. a whole month?! he'd miss half of the semesters basketball games.

"sit back down, young man."

satoru did just that, he slouched back in his chair. he glanced over at [name], seeing that she seemed unable to process the information. she looked like she was zoning out, the look on her face, was almost a look of fear.

"you'll both miss your last few games of the semester. i'll explain to the athletic board about it. see yourselves out." the principle informed, he gestured over to the door.

the two of them walked out, beginning to head back to the training center. they were told to pack all their things out, and go back home. for the next month, which also meant in writing their apology letters to the principle and athletic board. it was silence for awhile, before satoru spoke up.

"I'll uh, get you that soda sometime soon." he explained, trying to make up a conversation.

[name] looked over at him, she gave him a dirty look. "forget it, not like we'll see each other for a whole month. it's not like I even want to see you." she told him, she stopped walking alongside him, which made him turn back. "was your problem so bad with me, that you had to get us suspended? couldn't have you just, go on with your life? I wasnt even doing anything, until today. what did I even do to you, except just be around you and others? do you desperately need attention that bad?"

satoru just looked at her, he breathed out heavily as he watched her lecture him. no one's ever really said that to him before, maybe she was right? she never did anything to him, he was just too selfish to realize that.

[name] scoffed, before she began to walk in a whole different direction. she began to walk back to her dorm, wanting to just leave. at least she won't be able to see him for a whole month.