The beginning

Harper Laukweed was in the car with her mother Myra on the way to her new school, " Hun are you very sure you have everything?" asked Myra. "I am very sure that I haven't forgotten anything mother, father made sure of that before we left home" replied Harper " I know, I know I'm just worried, this will be your first mission alone and I really do not want you and Allda to accidentally mess it all up" "we can't and we won't".

Just like that the car rolled into the smoothly paved road, and up the large hill Harper suspected that if she ever got in trouble her punishment would most definitely be to run up and down this hill. The sun was out shining everywhere beating down on all the shiny cars in the parking lot, the grass had recently been cut, and the flowers recently planted, this place feels very foreign.

A man comes up to the car window and my mother rolls it down, "Hello!" Myra greets him warmly that's a new low for her "What can I help you with? "Could you tell me the name of your child that will be attending Linnenberg Prep School?" asks the Man, he has short dirty blonde hair emerald green eyes a camouflage hat and a matching fit. "Of course, her name is Harper Laukweed" my mother says "Here are her keys to the dorm, she'll be staying with two other girls "Allda Baker and Sydney White, dorm 64 have a good rest of your day" Myra rolls up the window " All right girl you herd him, dorm 64" she tosses me the keys and pulls into the parking lot. Harper steps out from the car, and that's when she spots a white mini van pull up into the lot and Harper immediately realizes that it was Allda.

Harper wanted to wait for Allda but she needed to get to her dorm and unpack first, after all she would be seeing a lot of Allda during school anyways. "All right Hun i'll be here in the car I'm going to call your father and tell him we have arrived, if I'm not here when you get back chances are I am talking to Mrs. Baker" says Myra "all right mother I'll see you soon" Harper responded

Harper walked over to her dorm, she was lucky most of the dorms weren't near the school but dorm 64 was in fact the closest it was the starting dorm number. She'd read in a brochure about the school that a storm a couple decades ago right after the United Nations had started bombing everywhere there was a massive worldwide wide storm named Doey there was no reason for the naming it just apparently sounded nice, anyways that storm destroyed a big part of the school and all of the other dorms one through 63.

Fumbling with the keys for a moment Harper manages to open the door but not without a big shove to get the door open. Harper walks in to a nice, neat, and clean dorm room it was a yellow color and there was a small step up into an opening for a kitchen/dining room and to the left there was a couch and a few leather chairs plus a TV for a living room, an archway led into a smaller area of the room two full sized beds were next to each other, and another TV to share. In that room there was a small bathroom all the way down a small hallway underneath the stairs.

A small steep and narrow staircase separated the kitchen and living room, Harper guessed that that's where the other bedroom was but she walked up to the dining room table and saw a note that read "First come first served, I recommend the upstairs"- general Banks. That's all Harper needed to hear, she grabbed her suitcase and duffle and ran up the stairs where, to the left there was a Queen size bed and a TV hung to the wall and down to the right Harper opens the door and there was the second bathroom which had a sink a toilet and a shower. Good Harper thought now she wont have to share.

She began unpacking and realized that there was a door near the bathroom she had missed that turned out to be a closet so she bagan hanging all her clothes. That's when she heard someone enter the house. "Anyone in here?" a familiar voice rang out. "Allda is that you?" called Harper "Yeah it is, is that you Harper?"  "Ya, it is" Harper finished hanging all her clothes and raced downstairs.

"Hey girl" said Allda as she hugged Harper they hadn't seen one another since they were dispatched from command back in Liverpool to come here "Hey, how are you doing?" "I am doing fantastic I have been so stressed all week but you just make me feel like everything is gonna be all right we've got this!" Allda tended to talk fast and sometimes about things that she wasn't exactly supposed to mention out loud "Yes we do got this, but we can't be talking about it when the other girl what was her name?..." "Sydney White" "is in here" finishes Harper "I know but no one is in here, I'm careful I know we can't blow it".

"Anyways wheres my bed?" asks Allda. "Pick one of those I was here first and got the upstairs one" Harper says with a smirk on her face "Rat" replies Allda but she heads over to the beds and looks at them ultimately trying to decide which one would be better. Harper looks at her and realizes how much time has passed since when they both first met at the Academy in Liverpool, where they were trained, fed, and practically raised together, when they were sent on their first mission together and there first kills together. Allda was Harpers dearest friend and she knew that if they did mess up all of there hard work would be for nothing her and Allda's friendship would be nothing if they didn't win, so Harper vowed in her head to win it for Allda's sake.