LEGACY - BONUS CHAPTER 2

LEGACY- BONUS CHAPTER TWO

TRIGGER WARNING : CHRISTIAN HORNER

"I'm gonna kill you!"

Larissa Kimi Cohen screamed at the top of her lungs from her driver trailer in her Mercedes garage, knowing who was exactly to blame for the her sofa now having the face of Lance Stroll all over it.

"You'll have to catch me first, I'm like a whippet!"

Mick Schumacher shouted back rapidly as his feet pounded on the asphalt, running away and out of her garage in an attempt to escape his sister and team mate.

It was the year of two thousand and twenty five, at the Australian Grand Prix and whilst Larissa had been doing her media duties and doing interviews, those having been with her favorite blondie of all time, Nico Rosberg, Mick had been busy replacing her view on her sofa with sheets of Lance Stroll's face.

The crystal blue eyes of the man widened as he heard her footsteps chasing him down from behind him, running out in to the paddock in an attempt to evade the raging Brazilian.

Nico waved as he turned the camera to face the pair, having much rather preferred to film their chaos than Christian Horner being his usual asshole self.

The Schumacher boy released a squeal as her arms wrapped around his waist and tackled him to the ground, their bodies hitting the asphalt of the paddock with a thud, her body on top of him as she swore repeatedly at him.

He couldn't help but laugh.

"You could've pranked me with anybodies face, yet you chose him! I've gotta bleach my trailer now to get rid of the aura of Stroll!"

"What's wrong with my face?"

Lance Stroll furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he had just walked out of his garage, where the pair where in front of, his face showing a look of hurt.

"It's yours." Larissa spat with a roll of her eyes, pushing herself up and to her feet so that she could walk away from the Canadian man.

Then, her dark eyes fell upon the familiar face of the Red Bull team boss and even though the camera was straight on her, she knew what she had to do.

"Hey! Bitch!"

Larissa shouted as she stormed over to the interview that he was in the middle of, having not seen him in a long time since he had always avoided her at all costs.

He must've known that she would publicly confront him the first chance that she got.

Christian Horner turned his body around reluctantly at the sound of her voice heading straight for him, seeing the five time world Champion glaring straight at him as if he was her number one enemy.

But he knew that was her grandfather.

"Hello Larissa, congratulations on a great opening to your season."

He tried to start the conversation on a friendly note but he only noticed the roll of her eyes that she gave him, a disgusted scoff leaving her lips.

"People complain about you and then magically get fired? Is that how you treat women at your team? Damn, you make me so happy that declined your offer to be your driver, I think I'd rather take my chances with my grandfather as my mechanic and engineer."

The Cohen girl leant forwards to spit on to the shoes of the Horner man, seeing his face flicker with a sense of anger.

"The investigation cleared me of any wrong doing."