Chapter Dirty Thirty

***

"Hey, Love."

She took you into a hug and you melted against her, nuzzling your face into her neck and pressing soft kisses there while she tightened her hold on you.

"I'm not used to this." You chuckled a bit nervously, letting the adrenaline of the day roll off your shoulders, and then pulled back just so you could hold her face in your hands, looking at the brilliant blue eyes under her dark eyelashes contrasting against her light skin and you thought maybe you were dreaming every time she let you see her like this.

"Which part?" She whispered back and you had only just now realized you had whispered first, but she had a tight grip on the sides of your shirt, the material clenched in her hands, and you didn't miss how she was trying not to bite her bottom lip as she watched you with a glimmer in her eyes.

"All of it." You breathed out honestly and the corners of her lips curled up as she ran her hands over your sides until they rested above the curve of your ass, pulling you in gently so she could kiss you.

Lucky was laying on the couch and Powder was purring as he munched on a fat chunk of cucumber she must've just given him before you had come through the door.

You kissed her feverishly, backing her up until she was just at the stairs, and she chuckled against you, taking your hand and running up the steps into her room, shutting the door behind you both before you pressed her against it with your hands on her hips, reattaching your lips.

You kept her there as you trailed kisses across her jaw and down her neck, nipping now and then until you pulled a low moan, smirking when you had successfully found her sweet spot. She held you close with her head tilted back, eyes closed, as you bit, licked, and sucked over the sensitive skin, making a mark. She shuddered when you pulled back to run the pad of your thumb over the dark red mark, your eyes surely as dark as hers, if not darker.

Time seemed to stand still as you both bore your eyes into the other's, but the movement of her tongue sliding over her lip had drawn you in, smashing your lips to hers before she could bite it, and groaning lightly when she bit your lip instead.

"Do you wanna...?" You muttered unsurely between kisses, and she pushed you back, so you fell on the bed, leaning up on your elbows to watch her as she slowly took off her shirt, nodding for you to do the same, "I'll take that as a yes?" You smirked, stripping your top off, and she hummed, moving to straddle your lap, so you sat up to kiss her again, telling her with a gay flick of your wrist, "I'd like to hear it though, if you'd be so kind."

She laughed at the formal wording, smiling so hard her cheeks hurt and her eyes practically disappeared.

"Yeah, I wanna..." She gestured vaguely to the bed you were sitting on and you cocked an eyebrow, leaning away playfully when she went to kiss you again, silently telling her you wanted more than your words just repeated back to you, "Fine," She huffed, her cheeks pink as she played with the strap of your bra, and her eyes were on her own fingers, trailng over to your lips when she finally admitted, "I want to sleep with you. Freaking badly. Have for a while. Happy?"

"He's not my type." You deadpanned and she shook her head with a chuckle, her hands on your shoulders to balance herself.

You smiled, loving the sound of what she had said otherwise, and you cupped her face, bringing her in for a soft kiss, and she put her hands on your wrists, holding you there. It was a slower kiss, not deepened because it didn't need to be, and it just sealed the fact that you were both in this and you both wanted this just as much. But she soon whined impatiently, rolling her hips into yours, and you smirked, grabbing her ass to guide the movements and letting her deepen the kiss as her fingers combed through your hair.