𝟏𝟑 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

🎀 THIRD PERSON

" the most prettiest girls I have ever seen ", the boy says as he records his girlfriend getting ready for the day. The girl was getting ready to go out with some friends, have a cute little girls day

" turn to the side for me mama. Show my beautiful baby ", the girl turned her body slightly to the right so Ross can see as she unbuttoned her white button up that she was wearing to show the bump more.

Logan's outfit of the day she is wearing a white loose button up revealing her adorable bump half way with a pair of light washed denim jeans. The shoes are pink adidas sambas, accessories always have to have her rings and necklaces on preferably gold jewelry.

" I swear everyday my bump gets bigger and bigger ", the boy continues to smile at his lady as Logan shows off her belly. " I'm obsessed! ", he says as he shows off his girlfriend on social media

Logan smiled as she went back to doing her makeup. " I love our daughter. Rydel and I went shopping for the baby and she goes I have never met anyone who is so in love with their unborn baby like you and Ross. I was like we can't help it. I just love talking about her and wondering what her personality is gonna be like. If she's gonna be really calm and observant like you or if she's gonna be loud and full of energy like me "

Logan has so much love for Ross but for her unborn daughter is a whole other level of emotion. It's indescribable. This unborn babygirl has changed this woman who was once afraid to feel that feeling again. To love someone so much they could die for this person this soul.

Someone who was insecure about how they looked online and to now love themselves so deeply that no one can even compare to how they feel about themselves.

This love like no other type of love.

The boy set his phone down. Wrapped his arms around Logan as she finishes her makeup. " I love you so much! You're perfect ", continuously complimenting her , giving her so much love and words of affirmation.

The girl looked at her sweet boy with the most admiring eyes being in his arms is Logan's favorite place to be. Oh how in love these two are, holding each other as they give kind words expressing their love.

" be safe. Call me when you're with riah. I'll be at hockey practice while you're gone ", the boy says saying his goodbyes to his lover. Logan gave Ross one last kiss before leaving her apartment.

The girl met up with one of her friends to have a little girls day. Go shopping, eat delicious food, gossip the whole nine yards

The girls were hungry so they first stopped at this local brunch spot in San Francisco. " have you guys thought about names for baby girl ", Mariah said as she takes a sip of her lemonade

" no but Ross's mom always calls babygirl my ray of sunshine or how's my ray of sunshine doing. So me and Ross have been thinking of some R names for her. "

The two girls started listing off some baby names on their phone.

" raya would be cute. ", Mariah says

" I love that! I want something unique only because me and Ross have such spontaneous names. Picking out a name for a child is so hard because you don't want something too weird or too grown upish "

" like how celebrities name their babies. ", Mariah blurted out. Logan began to laugh just the thought of how random some of the celebrities name their children.

The girls continued to search the internet on cute baby names for baby girl. Once their food came they indulged their delicious sandwich's and salads. Also enjoyed the amazing view of the beach and some people watching

AUTHORS NOTE
I need some cute R baby girl names