☆12 - A girl And constable ☆

Sorry for being soo Lateee!!!!
And thanks for 3k + reads!!!!!!!
Welcome to Chapter 12 of Behroopiya!

Previously - Day 1 of event was over.

Few days passed and only last day was Remaining of Event. In these few days they all visited Mumbai and Also missed thier Maddam sir at joyful times...

Last day of Event in mumbai*

M.P.T was seated in taxi. The journey was going silent until there was a traffic Jam and all were frustrated.

Karishma- Amma Bhakk! Pehle hi itna Der horaha hai aur upar se yeh Musibat.

Santosh - madam! Ab hum kya karenge , hum pehle hi Hotel se 15 minutes late nikle hai.

While Pushpa and Cheetah just being frustrated..

Pushpa - Ab kya kare?

Karishma peeked out through window to take a look at what's happening Around?

She noticed that there was A argument going on between A Girl And a Constable.

Pushpa- kya ho raha hai waha par?

Karishma - Amma , pata nhi kaahe yeh ladki ek baat ka itna patangad bana rhi hai.

Pushpa - kon ladki?

Karishma - jo saamne khadi hai.

Karishma Took a look at her wrist watch looking at the time...

Well, now her patience was now over she exited the taxi and walked towards the girl angrily...

She was not Able to see the face of the girl because her Back was faced towards Karishma. Karishma glared at The Constable. He gulped..

Karishma- ka hai i sab?
She said being Furious.

Karishma- picche dekh rhe ho Kitna Traffic hai. i sab tanta jaake apne thaane Mai kaahe nhi sultaa dete.

Constable- sorry madam , sorry.

Saying this he called a female Constable and dragged the girl to his Police Thana.

She returned back to her Taxi.

Pushpa- yaha par toh apna bhaukaal mat dikhaiye.

Karishma just looked at her mother-in-law in Disbelief.

Karishma- bhaiya, aap jaldi chalaao Gaadi.

She Said to taxi driver and finally reached the event place.

After 5 hours*

They reached thier home tired..

Santosh- madam aaj hamara last day hai mumbai Mai chaliye na aaj Thoda mumbai ghum kar aate hai.

Karishma- santu itne dinon se toh wahi kar rhe hai hum log , tumhara Mann nhi bharra kya?

Santosh- madam , itne dinon se Hum Mumbai policewale banke ghum rhe the ,par aaj kyu na hum Casuals Mai , ek aam aur sadha sidha insaan banke ghume.

Pushpa- ha karishma ji Chaliye na.

Karishma- nhi nhi, koi kahi pe nhi jaayega.
Hum jiss kaam ke liye aaye the woh kaam hogaya aur sab log ab tayaari kijiye kal Shaam ko Hume Lucknow ke liye nikalna hai.

Pushpa- Karishma Ji, chalte haina , ab bhagwaan jaane kiske paas kitni zindagi bachi hai , Chaliye na. Kam se kam hum yeh toh nhi keh paayenge ki dekha hi kya hai humne zindagi Mai....

Karishma got emotional.

Karishma- bohot bada wala Noutanki hai aap pushpa Ji, Chaliye fir.

Everyone was Happy with this Decision of karishma and they all changed thier clothes into Casuals and Went to visit mumbai for a last Time..

It was evening Time, the weather was a Bit windy and cold ,a little of Colorful sky with Dark Aura and Shiny Buildings of Mumbai added A Betterness to the journey of M.P.T.

They all decided to Go to a Park and they all were seated on a Bench of the park..

Pushpa and karishma on one bench and on the opposite side of the bench Cheetosh were sitting Together.

Santosh- cheete...

Cheetah - ji santu ji.

Santosh- mausam Kitna accha haina.

Cheetah- hmm, aap hamare saath hoti hai toh , Hume har mausam accha lagta hai.

Santosh felt a different feeling on this line of Cheetah, She stayed silent and didn't answered but she Loved the way he said this and smiled secretly..

They all were Relaxed and Enjoying looking at the natural scenery around them while missing thier maddam sir.

Hey guys hope you liked the Chapter!
Vote, comment and Share....

Do tell me how was the chapter, and keep Supporting me...

Also Follow me on Instagram
(@miss.editor.girl).

~ Bye

Words - 670