9. Flirtatious

The light of dawn sipped into the room... Rain stirred in the bed as he slowly opened his eyes... The blurry vision doesn't make sure where he is... Rain blinked his eyes and realised it is not his room.. The picture of phayu confirms that he is in phayu's home...

Rain sits in the bed holding his head, recalling what happened yesterday night... But he doesn't remember anything other than phayu came to pick him up...

KNOK KNOK!!!!.....

Phayu opens the door and peeks his head...
"You woke up... Good morning... How r u feeling?"phayu goes near rain...

"My head is heavy like I got hit on my head" Rain whimpers...

"Okay Go take a shower, I made soup for you... You will feel better..."phayu pats his head...

"And there is new set of toothbrush in the cabinet, you can use it..." Phayu added and goes out to give space to rain...

Rain gets up from the bed, stressed himself and goes to the shower.... After some mins phayu comes and knocks on the washroom door..
"Rain, I got you some of my clothes.. wear it for now... I kept it on the bed"
Rain hums as his response...

Rain comes out from the shower and wears phayu's clothes which is a bit big for him... Rain goes out to look for phayu... Phayu was arranging the table for breakfast... When Phayu saw Rain in his clothes, he smiles shyly "Sorry, its a little big for you.." The shirt was so big that rain's hands were not visible... phayu goes and folds the sleeves of the shirt...
"Its okay, I m fine with it.." Rain gives an assuring smiles...

"You haven't dry your hair, you will catch cold.. Come here" phayu takes rain by holding his hand to the bedroom... "Sit here, let me help you to dry your hair..." Phayu added...

Rain sits quietly and phayu was drying the hair with drier machine... "P'phayu, yesterday I.. I haven't done anything stupid right" Rain asked shuttering...

"No.. you just vomitted and passed out " Phayu assures him by rubbing his cheeks...

"I m sorry, I made a mess Yesterday" Rain says in guilty

"No worries... Come let's have a breakfast..."

While eating breakfast.. Rain is thinking today phayu is behaving a bit weird... and spreads the soup over his mouth unconsciously...
Phayu quickly takes the tissue and helps to wipe his mouth... Rain was surprised at his actions.... "What r u thinking huh? " Phayu asked

"Nothing... I will do it thankyou" Rain takes the tissue from Phayu...

"Oh.. Rain, Can you help me with shopping... I haven't bought any suits for the event..." Phayu asked

"Okay... Anyways I m free today" Rain agrees...

Later they goes to the shopping mall... Phayu wants to hold his hand but he doesn't want to make rain uncomfortable so he keeps his hands to himself...

Phayu tried so many outfits as rain suggested... After so many of trials finally one of the outfit caught to Rain's eyes... When Phayu wore that suits... Rain was awestruck... "P'Phayu, you are looking awesome, if you wear this in the event everyone will drool over you"
Phayu was laughing at rain's compliments...

"So, will you too drool over me..."phayu asked with a sly expression...

"Huhh..." Rain was shocked that what he said is he heard correct..

Phayu chuckles "just kidding..."

After that phayu also gives some outfits for rain to give trails... Rain wears it to show phayu... Phayu goes near and fixed the collar of the shirt "It will be perfect if you wear a tie with this..."