when you get jealous

(Raph❤)

You sighed heavily whilst your eyes focused on your notebook. It was finals season again, and you truly didn't feel like studying at all. You heard what it seemed to be Raph's laugh over the music blasting on your headphones, making you take them off and approach your window. You noticed your boyfriend walking alongside a girl with her head buzzed that had black and red clothes on, chatting comfortably with him and showing him some ninja movements. You frowned slightly, clenching your chest while your breathing began turning a little faster as the seconds passed by. Raphael opened your window gently and smiled at you, motioning towards the girl that came alongside him.

—Y/N, bug, I would like to introduce you to someone. —He nodded, smiling bigger. —Casey, Y/N. Y/N, Casey.

—Casey? Like our best friend? —You cocked a brow, crossing your arms.

—It's truly a long story. —Raph rubbed his nape slightly, nodding when the girl told him she had to go or her bosses would kill her. —Talk to you later!

—Who was that and why did you introduce her to me? —You scowled, clearly jealous, something your boyfriend hadn't seem to notice just yet. —You looked very happy as you chatted.

Raphael rested his chin on the windowsill and hummed, staring at you with mesmerized puppy eyes.

—Casey has been my friend for a while now, she's pretty tough and cool. —He innocently nodded. —She teaches me fighting techniques sometimes, it's something truly amazing indeed.

—Oh, and if she's really amazing, why aren't you dating her instead? —You squinted, menacingly. —I mean, by the way you're talking about her, you seem interested in her.

Raph blinked a few times before laughing out, hugging himself and confusing you. He wiped a few tears off of the corners of his eyes and shook his head.

—N/N, she's Casey's mom. —He smiled when you blinked in perplexity. —You see, Casey's from the future, it's something really hard to explain indeed. That girl will have a son someday and he will grow up to be the Casey we know and love, cool huh? I don't know why you're jealous of someone who I'll never be with, c'mon sugar!

Your cheeks reddened while you crossed your arms, pouting towards your boyfriend.

—I wasn't jealous of her! What are you talking about? —You huffed, glancing away and frowning more. —It just bothered me that you seemed so happy alongside her...

—It's the same as being jealous, sugar. —Raphael chuckled when you blushed once again and covered your face, making him fall in love with you even more.

(Leo💙)

You walked into the lair, which was practically your second home now, heading towards the projection room to look for your boyfriend. You found him sitting in front of the big screen, sitting beside a curly-haired and brunette girl you had never seen before, something warm growing within your chest and making you feel upset. They were laughing and chatting about Lou Jitsu apparently, both clearly excited about the movie they were watching. You cleared your throat to catch their attention, both of them blinking when they noticed you.

—Hello, mi vida. —Leo approached you and kissed your lips softly, taking your hand tenderly. —April, this is my gorgeous lover, Y/N.

The girl got up and approached, smiling gently at you, which you reciprocated with a forced grin. Your boyfriend hadn't told you anything about her, and you didn't know what bothered you the most. Leonardo smiling to himself and walked away to the kitchen to get snacks.