About the late release story and the problem of writing

I am here to talk about why I have been late to write story and some reader comments are make me need to look carefully my writing. As you know today is 4th June, a 35th event I can't forgot, but let get back to the topic.

First about I late to post a story, about me I have school to go, although it is not to be busy, however those lessons are required homework, test and exam. So of them are even have presentations, those work makes me can't have a time to write the story. And these week I need to go to have lessons in Monday to Friday, so that the story will be using large time to write.
These week timetable:

About the other reason, I have other games to play of some task to finish every day (those games you can see at the topic about I don't play any gacha games)and to lazy to watch other writers story including this app and other non sex topic noval ...

About the other reason, I have other games to play of some task to finish every day (those games you can see at the topic about I don't play any gacha games)and to lazy to watch other writers story including this app and other non sex topic noval to find some information to write a story. Although these makes me make the story late, however I don't want to be the character that everyone hate, even me hate him - yandere dev. Who's like his dirty hobby instead of finishing the game.

About the second os the comments. There is a reader that in my view is the experience reader have said about something problems in my story. I respect that reader that makes me check what went wrong about my story. He said that the main character (y/n) have make me write to have plot armour and mary sue. Means that the character I write are OP and too perfect. So I am here to write about my view of this comment.

About the plot armour. I think I can't change it lot. Because I have read story about female yandere/s in one shot. I always find out that the main character (y/n) ending is nearly the same - capture by the yandere/s, go to some places like basement or some room, chained or even get poisoned as love poison, yandere/s pull out his clothes and her/s to be naked, sit at the (y/n)'s dick and have sex, and finally (y/n) being forced to make a family with yandere/s. Although some story (y/n) is not passive that he allows yandere/s to have sex with him, especially that I am confused that why a yandere can born more than ten children in a few times. However as you can see in this noval app yanderes are often victors.

In this situation I designed to write a story that the opposite from other yandere storys. And plus to write with the topic 'play other gacha games ' to write a story. Not to be a writer that are different from others, but to write a story that others don't write this yet. To make sure that (y/n) have face those yanderes can be survive for each battle. If I simile of my point view, I will say that the yandere storys is like the railway, those characters are ride on a EMU (electric multiple unit) which is in the stop at the train station. If the train is countiue to drive it, it will arrive to the terminal station, where the end is make a family with yanderes. Without derail the train to change those characters fate, I have two solutions. One is drive backwards to leave to the terminal station far and far away. If not I will make a junction in the rail track and use the switch to change the train direction to make the train to stop at the different train station. I write the story that (y/n) can escape. And also those yanderes are killed by bloody ways. In my concept Bloody is more writable than sex. So I wrote their fate is dead end. However there is a question, because I don't want to write their death way is nearly the same, so I need to go other websites like pixiv, a fanart website to find some bloody ways to kill, such as fire a shot makes the character head explode, or even my favourite kill way - pull out the characters heart. By looking those bloody ways are also the reason that I write the story delate, besides as a writer that like railways, I may also to find some locomotive to write on it and make the post of a story too late.