⚜️ 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

。✱ ───

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF! "

"Don't, just relax. " Said Iwaizumi while patting Hinata's ginger locks through his fingers to comfort his fellow classmate.

"Do it. " Tsukishima said, unbothered by his friend's (NOT) distressed state.

"Let me grab my phone first. " Suna said, snickering at the thought of posting the video of Hinata breaking down.

"Suna and Tsukishima, you two need to stop bullying Hinata and Hinata, this wouldn't have happened if you did what you should do as a student. "

Typical Shinsuke to give someone the lecture they basically needed in their life. Shinsuke might be the most collected person in Enns, but when he goes all silent after you've done some shit.

He won't be saying anything but he will pressure you to fix your shit by silently just shooting his intimidating eyes at the back of your head.

A certain ginger head now had his head slumped on the desk, hell. He would do anything to stop this, he was already tired with all the piled up assessments this academy had- what more if he was chosen to be the protagonist on their stage play and he should memorize the longest script.

Hinata had good memory in sports but when it comes to other activities in school- his memory would describe like how the Titanic sank into the deepest part of the ocean years ago.

"I don't wanna do this... "

"Isn't Nishinoya gonna be with you? Together with Kageyama? " Iwaizumi said but Hinata can only wallow himself more in distress- he wanted to...

"Kita Shinsuke, your presence is requested in the school head's office. "

All heads turned to the president of the Zelda's. What the hell was she doing here during break hours?

"Dela, what is it this time? "

Shinsuke asked, already not liking the atmosphere inside the classroom the moment she appeared.

"I hardly know the details, but your presence is requested. " She replied and with that- she left the classroom, leaving a confused but unbothered Shinsuke.

The school was a lot busier now, besides the upcoming welcome party, the students also were preparing for the final selection of the student councillors, well.. Except for you.