Just another day that started out like any other

 For some random reason I just had that song stuck in and now I’ve decided to listen to it on itunes hahaha I am so weird like that sometimes.  Half yearly’s started today with English Advanced and to say I messed up would be the understatement of the century.  I left a five mark question, messed up one of the essays and had 15 minutes to write the second one, so all in all I’m pretty sure I didn’t pass but DT is tomorrow so fingers crossed I go better well I have to go better so fingers crossed won’t really be good enough.  The thing that is freaking me out though is not that I wasn’t prepared enough going in I thought I was but the fact that while I was in there I had a total mental blank and couldn’t remember any of my study for ages and then my mind got distracted thinking about food and other random things.  And the ironic thing about it? I actually had breakfast this morning, so that totally wasn’t worth it and just means a longer run later on this afternoon.   Annoyingly I think I put on weight over the Easter break even though I tried not to, so even more work for me later on even though I’m beginning to feel so tired its not even funny and yet its not even 2:30. Then again won’t be the first time. 

 Anyway I’m off to do some more study … soooo fun not !! but it has to be done so oh well.