titel: getting used to 2005

After I left Shinichiro, the deity teleported me to space and congratulated me on the save.
"you did well y/n" the deity spoke.
"Thank you" I say calmly as I stare at the deity.
"Since you saved him, I will send you to the year 2005. Takemichi should have gone back around that time. you have some time to figure things out and since you already have a lot of money I'm sure you can find a place to stay" it says.
"oke" I say ready to go.
"Then I will transport you now, I wish you luck" the deity says as a light appears.
"thank you" I say as the light swallows me.
As the light fades, I find myself standing on a bustling street corner, surrounded by the sights and sounds of Tokyo in the year 2005. It would soon be night time so I thought to myself: I need to look for a place to stay. I am also back to my normal age and body, that's nice, I think.
"oke first I need to figure out where I am" I whisper to myself as I look around.
As I listen to the people around me, I notice their language. "right they speak japanese" I say. good thing I know many languages including japanese, I think as I look around to find someone I could ask where I was.
my eyes widened when I saw draken standing against the wall not doing anything in particular. Great, I can ask him!, I thought as I walked over to him.
"Excuse me," I say as I reach him and stand next to him. He looks at me and tilts his head a bit.
"eh? Miss something wrong?" he asks politely.
"oh no, I just wanted to ask where exactly I am" I say politely back.
"you are in tokyo miss. "Are you lost?" he asks.
"I guess I am," I say.
"Do you have a place to stay?" he asks me.
"uhm.. no but if you know a place please do tell me" I say.
"I know a place but it is not the type of place you would expect" he says.
Is he talking about the brothel? I think.
"oh that's fine" I say.
"It's a brothel!," he says cautiously.
"A brothel?" I repeat.
"y-you don't need to do anything, it's just that we have a room where you could stay for some time for free though there is not much in the room but-" I cut him off from his rambling. "that's fine thank you" I say "please lead the way.
"oke follow me then" he says walking into a direction with a faint blush on his face.
As we walked, Draken kept stealing glances at me, his faint blush betraying his nervousness. I couldn't help but find it endearing, his awkwardness contrasting with his tough exterior.
Eventually, we arrived at the brothel, a nondescript building tucked away in a quiet corner of the city. Draken led me inside, his demeanor more serious now as he navigated the dimly lit halls.
Inside, the atmosphere was surprisingly calm, a stark contrast to the outside world. Draken led me to a small, sparsely furnished room, apologizing for the lack of furniture..
"It's alright," I reassured him, offering him a small smile. "I appreciate your help."
Draken nodded, his expression softening with relief. "If you need anything, just let me know," he said before leaving the room.
Alone now, I took a moment to collect my thoughts.

As I stood against the wall, lost in my own thoughts, a voice interrupted my reverie. I turned to see a young woman approaching, her demeanor polite but slightly uncertain. It wasn't often that strangers approached me, especially not in such a manner.
"Excuse me," she said as she reached me, standing slightly awkwardly beside me.
"Eh? Did I miss something wrong?" I asked politely, studying her with a curious tilt of my head.
"Oh no, I just wanted to ask where exactly I am," she replied politely, her voice soft and measured.
"You are in Tokyo, miss. Are you lost?" I inquired, noting the hint of confusion in her expression.
"I guess I am," she admitted, her honesty refreshing.
"Do you have a place to stay?" I asked, concerned for her well-being in this unfamiliar city.
"Uhm... no, but if you know a place, please do tell me," she replied, a touch of uncertainty in her voice.
I hesitated for a moment, unsure if I should offer her the unconventional accommodation I had in mind. But seeing her openness and vulnerability, I decided to extend the offer.
"I know a place, but it's not the type of place you would expect," I cautioned, bracing myself for her reaction.
"Oh, that's fine," she replied, surprising me with her acceptance.
"It's a brothel!" I blurted out, immediately regretting my lack of tact.
"A brothel?" she repeated, her eyes widening in surprise.
"Y-you don't need to do anything. It's just that we have a room where you could stay for some time for free, though there's not much in the room," I explained, stumbling over my words in my attempt to reassure her.
"That's fine, thank you," she said, her calm demeanor putting me at ease. "Please lead the way."
As we walked, I couldn't help stealing glances at her, my cheeks warming with a faint blush.
"So what is your name?" I decided to ask her.
"my name is y/n l/n, you may call me y/n"
"y/n, my name is Ken Ryuguji but you can call me draken" I say
"Nice to meet you Kenny," she says.
"Eh?" I say.
"What can't I give you a nickname?" she asks innocently
I look around blushing""n-no you can" I say to which she laughs.
Eventually, we arrived at the brothel, and I led her inside, my demeanor more serious now as I navigated the dimly lit halls. The atmosphere was surprisingly calm, a welcome respite from the chaos outside.
As they walked through the dimly lit halls of the brothel, a man lounging against the wall eyed y/n with a lecherous grin. He stepped forward, blocking their path, and leaned in a little too close for comfort.
"Hey there, sweet thing," he leered, his voice dripping with innuendo. "Looking for a good time?"
Y/n stiffened, her discomfort evident in her posture, but before she could respond, Draken stepped forward, his presence imposing.
"Back off," Draken growled, his voice low and dangerous. He positioned himself protectively between y/n and the man, his gaze steely.
The man's smirk faltered, replaced by a flicker of uncertainty as he glanced between Draken and y/n. Sensing the tension, he backed off, muttering something unintelligible before slinking away into the shadows.
Y/n let out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding, her gratitude evident in the way she looked up at Draken. He offered her a reassuring nod, his demeanor calming as he gestured for her to continue following him.
I showed her to a small, sparsely furnished room, apologizing for the lack of amenities.
"It's alright," she reassured me with a small smile. "I appreciate your help."
Her words warmed my heart, and I nodded in gratitude. "If you need anything, just let me know," I said before leaving the room.