Chapter 4

=Vincent=

The ghosting recording of his friend's voicemail running through his ears, Vincent Guapo got up from current position in bed and walked casually over to his bathroom, ignoring the fact that he had sparing minutes until school began.

Walking blatantly into the shower, he turned the knob and soaked his sun bitten skin underneath the dank droplets pouring from the spout. With each sting he felt on his skin, he was reminded of the long days spent under the day's rays back in his wild summer in Cancún. He could practically taste the cheap margaritas from just the thought of it, and something else that couldn't seem to slip his mind. That girl.

Granted, he hadn't told her his true age, but that's just a number right? The only number that would matter in this case are the days and nights they spent together; from swimming in the ocean after dusk to their evenings spent in his resort room.

He remembered her face as if it were a matter of life and death; her canary hair, hazel eyes, and permanent cloud of Marc Jacobs Daisy eau de toilette that wafted with each step she took. But that was Mexico and now he's in America. Getting ready for his first day of lousy school, most likely full of scantily dressed girls who's only goal was to be his newest bed friend. On the bright side he knew that his group of friends would be there, and that was a definite plus.

Turning the shower off, he walked out of his bathroom, leaving a trail of  water in his wake. Turning towards his closet he sighed and stuck his head out his bedroom door.

"Hailey!" He yelled, looking for his step-sister.

She slowly sauntered down the hall and to his door,"I haven't had my coffee yet so you have 30 seconds," she said groggily.

He laughed,"Yeah right, we all know that special ingredient in your little morning mojo isn't creamer," he smirked and opened the door to his room so she could walk in.

Noticing he lacked any proper attire, she squealed,"Vince get a towel on! Gosh I am officially awake, put that gigantic thing away!" She screamed and covered her kohl lined eyes. He laughed and grabbed a pair of black briefs from his drawer before prying her hands off of her face.

"Like you haven't seen male genitalia before," he laughed and she placed her hands on her hips before coolly picking out his outfit.    

"Get dressed were going to be late," she snapped and left the room.

Vincent got dressed and shook his head chuckling at her reaction, deciding that Hailey was the most hypocritical person in the world. She always seemed to have an ex looming around wherever she went and was quite the active entertainer, yet she couldn't handle one glance of his parts.

Hailey seemed to have a whole bunch of sleazy skeletons in her closet, but little did he know that one of his was about to exit that room and enter his classroom...