vii.

- ', SEVEN

˗ ˏˋ physician office

˗ ˏˋ physician office. 'ˎ˗

RASSELAS HAD JUST LEFT to get supplies

RASSELAS HAD JUST LEFT to get supplies. Navia looked around the small area of the village before catching up with Nell as she knocked on the door.

An old woman holding a tuxedo cat opened the door, Navia's heart gushing at the sight of the old woman.

Nell tipped her head slightly, "Oh hello." She spoke in a surprisingly good Scottish accent, Navia's eyebrows raised slightly as she let out a small chuckleg.

Nell gave her a look before clearing her throat. "I need a surgeon. Is he in?"

The old woman nodded her head, opening the door more. "Yes. Come in." Nell smiled and walked in, Navia followed behind her.

After Nell, or the Duchess of Argyle, told the older man about the situation, he was the only one able to the surgery.

Navia looked around the place, old bookshelves filled with dust, and a series of dead bugs hand up in picture frames.

The old man, whose name is Henry looked around for a bag. Navia looked over at Nell, who was contemplating this whole thing, already thinking about the future of her sister.

Navia sighed and patted the girls shoulder who only pursed her lips and walked out. Henry and her followed out right behind them, well Henry did slowly.

Rasselas seemed shocked by the accent being used by Nell but just went along with it. "Shall I put this basket on the carriage with you, Milady?"

Rasselas tried and kept up with the conversation using a posh accent. Nell shrugged and nodded, "Certainly."

Navia gotten in the carriage after the two and sat next to Nell as Henry sat across from both them.