𝟎𝟎𝟕

𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑰𝑨𝑯 𝑻𝑰'𝑬𝑹𝑹𝑨 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑯𝑨𝑴 ༯⊹₊⟡⋆ ⊹₊⟡⋆ ────୨ৎ──── ⊹₊⟡⋆ ⊹₊⟡⋆

⊹₊⟡⋆ ⊹₊⟡⋆ ──────── ⊹₊⟡⋆ ⊹₊⟡⋆

ˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

It was 2 in the morning and I had just started to fall asleep when I hear my phone ring

It was 2 in the morning and I had just started to fall asleep when I hear my phone ring. I instantly get annoyed because who's calling my phone at this time of night and I was just about to fall asleep too?!

I roll my eyes as I roll over and grab my phone off my night stand. I look at the caller id to see it was Annisty calling me.

I take a deep breath before answering. "Hello?" I say clearing my throat waiting for Annisty to begin speaking on the other side.

"What the fuck did you tell Tyler?" Annisty asks with an obvious attitude being heard in her voice. "What!? I didn't tell him anything." I say scrunching up my face cause who is she yelling at?

"So why did he ask me to leave you alone, and to lighten up?" Annisty asks. "I don't know." I say rolling my eyes.

I then think back to when I was telling Quan about how Annisty was being rude to me and possibly using me to get to Tyler.

"Look I only told Quan how you had me waiting on you for almost 20 minutes, then you got in the car like you didn't almost have me waiting 20 minutes." I explain.

"Ugh, you act like almost 20 minutes is a long time. But anyways I told your ass to stop doing shit that would interrupt Tyler's and I conversations and that's exactly what you did today." Annisty says harshly.

"All I did was whisper back to Quan because he kept trying to ask me what was wrong." I say mugging my screen.

"It doesn't matter, you still interrupted us. Then on top of that you got Tyler calling my phone telling me to stop being rude to you." Annisty says.