Lazer Eye

The situation in the Outworld was chaotic after Shao Kahn was killed and a new ruler was about to rise while the emperors' assassins and alliances were yet to choose sides. My parents and I were supporters of Shao Kahns' way of ruling the Outworld and were hoping that Mileena would take his place but we really didn't have a choice  anyways. One day I got myself into all that mess by helping Mileena get away after some fight which they lost, along with the man Kano. He wasn't an Outworlder I could tell that just by looking at him, I offered the empress to take care of her while her wounds would heal. She was hurt as well as Kotal Kahn so the battles stopped for some time. She was nothing like the rumors were, she protected me from that Kano guy who apparently found interest in messing with me for the time being. I could immediately tell he was an asshole but i wasn't about to let him get to me, although i was very scared and I had every reason to be. First of all he was an Earthrealmer and on top of that I knew he introduced that new weapons, or whatever they were, to Shao Kahn, he was helping our Empress though so I wasn't about to complain. Mileena was getting better but was still bedridden so they couldn't leave yet and I was starting to get a little interested in this strange guy. He had that red cybernetic eye which really caught my attention. Mileena wanted time alone and I couldn't really protest so i started spending some time with him. At first there was just a little bit curiosity on both sides but i thought maybe we were becoming friends perhaps. I liked his adorable accent and I found myself enjoying talking with him for hours and hours every day. He was really confident in himself and why wouldn't he be? He started walking around shirtless all the time not long ago showing of as if he was doing that on purpose to get me interested or something, I didn't really know how that goes in Earthrealm but it definitely sent me a message like he was trying to provoke me. I never gave him the reaction he wanted but he wasn't giving up and each time he gave me one of his "Hello my lovely" I got shivers down my body. How was he doing this to me? He is clearly an asshole looking for some fun I'd say while the Empress recovers. I guess I could say things were normal until that night, Mileena decided it was about time for them to leave which made me very sad, I enjoyed both of their company and I actually loved that Earthrealmer. What the hell was I expecting? I  wasn't stupid, I realized he was a criminal and yet I didn't mind but i didn't wanna take any action of letting him know that I liked him. I wasn't gonna let him have that satisfaction to make fun of me. I knew that Mileena would soon say that they need to leave but i got so close to both Empress and him that i couldn't bare to see them go,  not that i could come with them and help anyways...
Everything changed the day they finally decided to leave,  he was acting differently and i was actually amused,  he was kind of nice to me? I didn't think that could've happen but oh well why should i complain,  i wanted to remember him nicely and not his asshole self. The day went by normally,  them packing and getting ready to leave the next day. The night soon came and i found myself laying in bed alone with tears streaming down my face, what could i expect of that Earthrealmer? I didn't even think the Empress trusted him that much...  Suddenly i heard the quiet knock on the door, they must need something i thought and quickly wiped the tears of my face, but as soon as i opened the door he was standing there with his lazer eye glowing in the dark staring at me. I lost control and i burst into tears again. For a second he stood there confused but second later i found myself in his muscular arms finally feeling safe. He whispered "There,  there my love. Are you really going to miss our "Empress" that much?". Judging by the tone of his voice i realized he wasn't taking about her but him. I smiled and tried to free myself from his grip embarrassed but his grip wasn't geting looser. "Now, don't think im letting you go just like that" he said but other then perversion in his voice i felt genuine care and smiled looking at him. He wiped the tears of my face and kissed me saying "I'm not going to leave you forever, i will come back for you some day and take you to Earthrealm, got it love?" i just mumbled "Mhm" because i wasn't gonna let him go the whole night.