Goodbye

He layed there besides me breathing heavily, i knew he was cybernetic but had no idea of all other "abilities". I couldn't read his look, it was his usual smirk as if he had just won a prize. The glow of his eye didn't make it easier, it scared me in fact. How did i allow myself to be in this situation right now, it felt wrong but i really did love him. I shivered from snapping out of my thoughts suddenly realizing i was freazing because of my fear what the next step was. Trying to play cool i grabbed the sheets and tried to turn away from him not wanting to look at him, perhaps he was looking at me differently because of this? In one quick movement he grabbed my wrists stopping me from moving away, he wasn't the gentlest person in the world for his grip was hurting me. Was he mad, i did not understand. I just looked at his eyes which were glaring at me probably waiting for my next move. I thought "Here goes nothing" and again tried to set myself free but he just tightened his grip and i held back my screem as i didn't want him to have that satisfaction of knowing he hurt me. I calmed down and he loosened his grip and he said "Come on, the night is young, you can't just turn away from me like that", i didn't want to cry and tried to act tough saying "That hurt, you asshole!". He pulled me into again forceful but this time somewhat gentle hug afraid of hurting me again and said "That wasn't my intention, i hoped you didn't see as that kind of a person. You are the only one i care about and i would never want to hurt you". I looked up at him saying "You are a strange man Kano, not all Earthrealmers are like that i suppose?" he smirked and brushed his hand along my jawline and said "No, i dont care about them weaklings and you are the only one who ever understood me", he added "Now, come on and lay besides me, i dont bite". I just noded and made myself comfortable in his arms quietly falling asleep next to that strange man....
It was all blury when i woke up, sun wasn't even up yet when i saw him dressed already. Tired and unaware what was going on i quikly tried to get up but almost fell with him catching me and putting me on the bed pulling the covers over me. He kissed my forehead and said "I will be back, i told you that didn't i?". I noded and got under the covers quietly crying when he left wondering when will i see him again...