Part 4

After all this time he is still not gentle. "Ouch, that hurts! Quit playing around and take them off!".  He didn't respond to my plea as he just kept on pulling me by the chains across the ship.  There were people there which made it way more awkward and embarrassing to me,  they were whispering and almost giggling at the sight of me. Oh great, i just arrived here and already labeled as a weirdo or his toy. "Can you at least pretend you give a damn about my wrists being torn away from my body if you continue doing dragging me like that..." He just continued walking as we were walking down the hallways of the ship with every hallway getting darker and darker.  It felt like forever,  he wasn't about to set me free and i stopped struggling eventually as i thought i felt blood coming out of my wrist or was it sweat. He kept on walking without turning around,  I was terrified at this point,  have he ever had anyone he cared about? Was that how he showed his love,  he was somewhat gentle from time to time but i haven't experienced this yet. He might just be into some kinky stuff,  yeah that was probably it i thought and smiled perverted to myself,  the more time i spend with this man he ruins me.
"Here we are,  sorry for the long wait love. "he said as i was pushed into a dark room ad heard the door automatically closing as he entered as well. I felt his fingers first touching my neck gently but they begun to go lower and lower, i couldn't do anything about it for he held the chains up leaving my hands in the air.  Gentle at first he put his hand on my breasts and gept groping them letting out quiet satisfied laugh, the gentleness was gone quickly as his eye light up and he roughly ripped my already half ripped dress off leaving me naked, I instinctively tried to step back but the chains kept me in my place. "Of course it wouldn't be as fun if you didn't struggle" as i heard him say it i again felt him pulling the chains above my head and pushed me against the wall.
Is he insane? I'm gonna be dead by the time he finishes with me.
I had no time to think he grabbed my breasts and forcibly kissed me,  i had forgotten how good it felt. Slowly his hand started getting lower and lower as i quietly moaned as he stopped looking creepily satesfied under the red light of his eye.  I could not move but my dim lighted face was begging for more. He wasted no time as he thrust into me quickly and painfully.  I was given no chance of adjusting as he kept trusting but soon it felt good and i started enjoying myself....

Exhausted i fell onto him unable to move anymore,  he finally felt some empathy and using the laser of his eye he burned off the chains and i was set free. No longer after I felt my eyesight getting blurry and I lost my consciousness.

Uh, I don't know, i tried for the first time to write somewhat of a lemon but not really...