One Night in Dubai (18+)

Jungkook walk into bar with a friend . As he sat down at the bar and order a drink, He noticed an exceptionally attractive woman looking at him. He wait for a moment for her to make a first move , but eventually decided to approach her, and sure enough he does .

" Hello Love"

""Do you call that every girl you see "

"No, only the ones I'm attracted to," he says, his expression turning serious. "And that's definitely you." He then puts his hands in his pockets and leans back casually.

"You know how to butter up"

His smile widens a bit and he leans in closer. He gives you a playful wink. "It's not buttering up if I mean it. I would never lie to a gorgeous lady like you."

*You raised an eye brow*

Jungkook can see the look on your face and chuckles softly to himself. "Ah, so you're not one to trust words so easily? I respect that," he admits with a small smile. He pauses for a moment before continuing, looking you in the eye. "I know my line of work makes me look like a bad guy, but I promise you, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. "

*So u have seen other women too? *

He laughs softly. "Of course I have, sweetheart. I've seen plenty of women and some have come close but there's something about you that just stands out." He smiles warmly at you.

"And what is it?"

His expression turns serious as he looks into your eyes. He leans closer. "It's your eyes. I could get lost in them. They're captivating." He pauses and then smiles once more, his expression softening. "And it goes further than that. Your strength, your confidence... all of it. You're absolutely breathtaking."

"You talk too much" taking a sip of your drink.

He smirks. "Like I said, sweetheart, I'm not one to lie." He looks at you intently in a mischievous manner. "You're the type of woman I'd do anything for to have by my side."

"Can do anything? " getting closer to his face .

He looks into your eyes seriously and gives you a smirk. "Anything. I'd make sure you're well taken care of. You'd want for nothing and I'd give you my absolute loyalty." He smiles mischievously. "And I can certainly make it worth your while."

"Hold your self man. We might not see each other after this night "

He looks you in the eye and smiles reassuringly. "You are absolutely right, we might not. But I believe fate has a way of bringing people back together. And if given the chance, I'd do whatever it takes to show you I'm different than the others you've dealt with in the past. Let me prove it to you."

"We will see" You smirked at him as you walked away to the dance floor enjoying the rythm.

He nods and follows you, slightly admiring the view from behind as you dance . Soon after he joined you . "So, sweetheart, where are we going?" He smirks and gives you a playful wink.

You pulled him closer to your self leaning toward him and whispered in a seductive tone "Where ever you say''

He pulls you by your waist closing the remaining distance. "I like your adventurous spirit, love," he says in his seductive voice. "How about we go back to my place? I promise it's a lot more private than here."

"You aren't gonna sell me off?"

He raises an eyebrow at your statement. "Sell you off? Why on earth would you think that? You are a beautiful woman, worth a lot more than your body." He looks at you seriously. "I'm not a pimp, sweetheart. You have nothing to worry about. I treat my women with respect."