Rishabh's Cooking

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

afternoon time_

Rishabh was standing in the kitchen. At that time, there was no one else in the kitchen except him and no one else in the house. Everyone in the house had gone to a relative's function and Riya and Shanaya had gone to watch a movie with Anokhi.

It had been two days since Shivaay and Shivika had left. In these two days, Hardik's restlessness had not reduced at all and neither had Rishabh's worries, because his Cupcake was still angry with him. She did not talk to him properly, so now Rishabh was upset.

He had brought her many gifts, fed her a lot of her favorite cupcakes, but this time his Cupcake did not agree with Cupcakes, so he was going to make cupcakes with his own hands.

He was staring at the things kept in the kitchen as if those things were not from Earth but from Mars, but perhaps the things must be feeling the same about Rishabh.

After staring at the ingredients for a while, Rishabh turned on his mobile and played a video of making cupcakes.

He was making cupcakes very carefully as per the video but something went wrong every time. Sometimes he would add more sugar, sometimes it would burn, sometimes he would put salt instead of sugar. He tried to make it many times but it never got made, but still Rishabh did not give up and kept trying to make it.

After some time, everyone's cars stopped outside the mansion and everyone got out of those cars. Riya, Anokhi and Shanaya had also arrived by that time.

When Shobha saw Anokhi coming from outside, she asked Riya, "Riya, where did you take Anokhi outside? You know we have to take care of her."

“ Mom we had doctor with us and Choti Bhabhi was sitting at home for a long time, so we thought we should watch a movie and Choti Bhabhi did not have any problem.”, said Riya.

When Shobha saw Anokhi, Anokhi said, “Yes maa, I am absolutely fine.  ”

As soon as she finished, Riya made a face and said, “So that means you are really confirming from Choti Bhabhi, you did not believe me.”

On hearing her, everyone smiled and started coming inside the mansion. Just then they smelled something. Surekha said, “ Didi what is this smell?”

“Yes Surekha, I am also thinking the same.”, saying this Shobha looked here and there. Just then she saw smoke coming out of the kitchen. Seeing this she said in a loud voice, “ See smoke is coming out of the kitchen.”

On hearing her, everyone quickly ran towards the kitchen. Anokhi was sitting on the wheelchair and watching them go with worry. Just then the sound of the fire alarm also rang and the main switch of the mansion went off.

The very next moment Rishabh came out of the kitchen coughing. Everyone was standing outside the kitchen and looking at him in surprise. After a while all the lights came back.  When they looked at Rishabh carefully, they could not believe their eyes. Rishabh was completely drenched in flour. He had a cloth in one hand and a spoon in the other. There was cream on many places on his face.

When Anokhi saw him like this, her eyes widened in surprise. Shobha said, “Rishabh, what is this and why was this smell coming from the kitchen?”

Just then Rishabh's guards came out of the kitchen. Grandfather saw them and asked the same question which Shobha had asked. The guards looked at Rishabh who was staring at them.