Anokhi and Rishabh's entry.

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

When Sam saw rishabh and Anokhi lost in each other's eyes, he hit his head with his hand. Sam's two assistants standing behind Anokhi were also looking at them smilingly. Then Sam put his hand on Rishabh's shoulder and shook him and said, "Oh hello Mr. Rishabh Shergill, get back to your senses."

Rishabh came back to his senses on hearing his words. He looked at Anokhi who was still looking at him with lost eyes.  Rishabh said to the three of them, "You three get out."

"What did you just say, you said me to leave the room.", Sam said in surprise.

"If you understand Hindi then it's okay, so I will speak in Hindi. Tum tino room se nikalo .", Rishabh said again with arrogance which hurt Sam's ego.

"Rishabh Shergill you are insulting me. Do you even know that the biggest superstars are ready to pay me a huge amount to get their makeup done by me and you are insulting me like this. Hey, it is me who doesn't say anything to you after seeing Anokhi's cuteness, otherwise I would never have come on your request. I had to do Anokhi's makeup, so I came, otherwise by now there would have been a line in front of my office to get makeup done by The Great Sam and you are insulting such a great artist.  "

Sam was speaking with his eyes closed and Rishabh was staring at him with his eyes narrowed. Rishabh shook his head and holding Sam's arm started taking him out of the room and both the girls also went with him.

After finishing his talk, Sam opened his eyes and there was a closed door in front of him. He looked around and saw that he was standing outside the room and both the assistants were looking at him smiling.

He asked his assistant in surprise, "When did I come out?"

"Sir, when you were speaking with your eyes closed, Rishabh Sir held your hand and took you out of the room and we also followed you.", one of them said smiling.

Rishabh Shergill I am not going to forgive you for this.”, Sam shouted and stomped his feet and left the place.

Inside the room, Rishabh stood in front of Anokhi and snapped his fingers in front of her face which made Anokhi come back to her senses and she looked at him in surprise.

Rishabh put his hand around her waist and pulled her closer and said, “I am looking good.”

On his asking, Anokhi nodded her head in yes. Rishabh then said, “I am looking very very handsome.” Then Anokhi nodded her head three times.

But Rishabh made a face and said, "But you are not looking special." Hearing his words, Anokhi who was looking at him smilingly, her smile disappeared and she started staring at him.

Anokhi put her hand on Rishabh's chest and pushing him away said, "I do not need your compliment. I know I am looking very good. I am wearing a very nice dress and Sam Bhaiya has prepared me very well, so I know that I am looking very good. When I go out, everyone will praise me, so I do not need your compliment. You are a liar and arrogant too." Anokhi made a pout and looked at Rishabh angrily and stood with her back towards him. Smiling, Rishabh took Anokhi in his arms from behind and putting his head on her shoulder said, "Okay sorry, you are looking so beautiful that I do not feel like taking you out at all."