10: Together Forever

When we finally decapitated the arrow demon, we fell on the floor due to exaustion. It really hurt, I don't know why but it just did, I usually don't hurt this bad when I fall, I tried to sit but I felt my chest hurt like hell.

"agh shit, tanjiro, I think I broke a rib- aaghh" I groaned, trying to stand and bear the pain with the rib,

"ayame! Are you ok?!" tanjiro said worriedly when he tried to run to me but he groaned as he fell down.

"tanjiro, we might have gotten hurt badly ,but hey! We defeated that arrow demon!" I said smiling

"r-right, now, how about nezuko, and yushiro and lady tamayo? We need to see what's happening, they are dealing with the temari demon" tanjiro said trying to stand,

"Curse you! Curse you! Curse you! All I had to do was bring your heads to our master, I could have won his approval! I will never forgive you! I WILL NEVER EVER FORGIVE YOU! Shoving my face in this vile dirt! YOU'RE GOING DOWN WITH ME!" the demon said , we then relized that his hands from his body behind him were facing at us and the eyes on it shut, and then before we knew it, there was arrows in our bodies.

Oh shit! Now we are flying in mid air and we are going to get smashed if we didn't do anything! Think! Think ! Think!!!

I then gasped when I figured out something.

" hey tanjiro! Use your breathing forms to stop yourself! Else we're gonna die on that wall!" I yelled trying to speak through the wind, also relizing a brick wall behind us.

Tanjiro then swung his sword and a slash of water hit the wall stopping him from getting smashed into bits, then he fell on the floor

I gotta do something to!, Cat Beathing! Third Fang! Three Fold! Triple Claw Cat Fury!

Then I swung my sword causing claw marks to appear and slashing the wall but not to break it, just to cause a lot of dust and prevent dying.

I then found myself on the floor, and ouch, that sound when I fell.

I then turned to where I saw tanjiro and relized he was being dragged in the air

then I found an arrow in my chest and it dragged me into the sky, I could barely see tanjiro, all what I saw was... tanjiro trying to prevent himself from getting smashed, by using his forms?

Urica! That's It!

(wait why did I copy that from horrid henry??)

anyways, I made a move, cat breathing, 3rd  fang, Four Slashed Puma's Hiss!

Ughhh why must cat breathing have such little defense forms!

Anyways that move I made with claw slash with blood lines along with the white marks, that saved me from getting smashed into tree.

I swung my sword more to prevent being smashed, which makes me feel as if my arms would fall off. I mean I am swinging my sword in mid air! Also being dragged in the wind which I am sure would make me be torn into pieces right now.

I kept throwing moves at everything bearing the pain and swinging the sword, I just couldn't take it anymore! how many more moves??

"third form ! Claw sla-" I said until the arrows suddenly dissappeared and I soon found myself falling,

I heard a thud, then three seconds later I heard another thud that was louder and it came from me, I got hurt really bad, I could tell tanjiro was a meter next to me and we were both gasping for air, I mean come on! We fell from 20 meters straight on our backs, well, I fell with my ankle first, and dammit, I could feel it , shit, I sprained my ankle bad, and I had a broken leg aswell. I could feel it!