Intro

Ever's Pov,

I sat up in my bed and was greeted by my excited four-legged fur baby, bubbles wagged her tail a few times then jumped off the bed and pawed at the door. She whined a couple times then turned her head to me again. I finally got out of bed and opened the door to let her outside, only we were no longer in the house.

A vacant field appeared from a near distance. Bubbles barked and sprinted off to shallow grass. I gasped as I looked around, seeing nobody in sight, only us. Beep! Beep Beep! I groaned to the sound of my phone's alarm. The noise persisted until I finally reached out my hand to grab it off the charger.

I looked down to see if I was wearing my pajamas from the night before, to my relief I was. I quickly went back to my room and grabbed as much of my stuff I could and stuffed it neatly into my huge, wheeled suitcase, along with bubbles, toys and food. The cash I had saved up from my handmade candles. I stuffed it into the back pocket of my jean pants i had changed into and headed out of the room, not knowing why or how I got here.

But I knew that we were stuck, and this was our new life. It was as if the series of bad luck would never end, first I had just finalized my divorce and now I had woken up to being transported to a foreign land.

  I rolled my suitcase down the road with bubbles trotting beside me, starting off on our weird and unexplained journey.

Guess who's back  from a long vacation away from Wattpad? That's right I am back and ready to dish out a new series.