Care to be Mine | Chapter - 21

Taehyung

I came out of the washroom drying my hair . It 12 in night but I am here getting a cold shower .

I looked at the bed which we two shared before Jungkook went and on the day , I came across two things .

One , the dream is the truth what he said and the marriage proposal which that b-tch dropped at the time .

Today , I wish I had my memories . The memory of my birth , mother , father , sister and all . How I cried , how I smiled , how I feared but everything is pieces , nothing is showing the whole truth .

This is a world where is trust is not even a word in their dictionary .

I did not reject him rather cried in his embrace . I loved it for certain reason more like my heart wants it .

Am I doing something wrong ??

I don't know .

Even if everything I am imagining him to be is wrong but he is the one who has my sister and that's enough for me to hurt him .

My eyes moved to the ring in my hand . It felt so close to me yet far to me . I tried to remove it but---

" Sir !! You should follow him !! "

I noticed a man with my assigned maid what he called . I frown but soon flinched when I heard a sound out loud than what it should be .

An sudden attack .

Or planned whatever it is , now I had to go .

I ran to the man who looked stiff and gestured me to follow him which I did without asking any questions .

The dark part of the mansion is still a mystery to me . I did not even know it existed while I am now running in the path .

If it goes somewhere it must be to the basement or the forest because this mansion is located where the four sides are decorated with the animals and forest .

This has my certain part of memory but not my main part... then this is not the Jeon Mansion ??

I thought it is but when I searched this mansion through I found that it is not .

The house had a room which is not here and the shadows inside there is hunting me .

I stopped running when the person infront of me stopped . I looked at him in confusion .

" Hey ! Why did you stopped ? We want to stay here or move--- "

I stopped when he removed his mask and thrown it down while removing his cap which covered his eyes .

His stiffen body stretched creating sounds making me to step back .

Is he...

" The fu-k man you should--- "

I froze when I heard the sound he created... the same sound which ran back of .

The whistling sound created a shiver run through my spine . I looked at him who stood more tall and proud before .

He walked front leaving me in all cold .

Should I follow him !?

Better not .

I slowly took my feet back carefully not making the bushes and the small branches down to make noises . My steps are careful .

After few steps , I tried to turn but before I could a man thrown something to my head making my vision to blank .

Is it my end or I became a prey in his predators hunt .