My last day

I woke up and di my routine walked outside a bit i had this time just a wide black pants and a a black top, a white cardigan i wore my boots as usually and once i wanted to step out i got all of sudden a call from
Mitchy

Whats going on ?

Oh nothing special i just need to talk to you about how i say sorry to hinna oh really mitchy for that you don't need my help neither way you will ruin it anyway and she might still forgive i heard hinata laughing on the line is she with you mitchy ? Eh yes of course she is so could you still come over yeah yeah of course but if am third-whiling am out got it yes i hang up and walked to mitchys house and saw his keys under the plants i toke the key and open it only to be greeted by The whole toman members me who just were standing frozen cause it reminded me of back when of my sis suprising me for my birthday but this looks like a good bye party i walked inside and closed the door Eh since when and how oh my thank you guyse i really don't deserve this we don't even each other that long men i started to cry men i am a grown women ya all just made me emotional chifuyu started to say something first Oh now i see the resemblance between you and mitchy he smiled and you just went up to punch him becareful kid what you say you thanked everybody for coming and spending the time with you and wished them well and said we will all meet one day again once everybody were gone and everything were cleaned up you hear your phone ringing you get on it and hear mikey's voice look y/n wherever you go i forgot it to say before leaving the party that you really even on a short impact of time i will miss you we are still gonna be friend tilk when right ?
Oh yeah of course kid anyway see you soon buddy you hang up and falt into deep slumber and takemitchy saw the body disappear into little glitters so she really is gone he had some tears for sure now well