*Episode 10*

Jungkook's front door slamming shut when he pushed you against it for a needy kiss awoke you to how real this scenario was. Even if it had derailed things, you couldn't pass up the opportunity to have your fun, and get back at your father like this.

He'd be livid to find out it took you only two nights to fuck your bodyguard. Just before you disappeared, never to be seen again by him. It was a revenge so sweet you were almost sad you wouldn't see the fallout and he'd probably never find out this part anyway.

A true shame. But you couldn't focus on that for long when Jungkook's hands on your hips held you close and tight, bringing you back to the moment wholeheartedly. You'd never had a man touch you so brazenly, so hungrily.

You felt wanted, and that made you want him back.

So you made it known by tearing at his shirt until the buttons came undone. He let you break your never-ending kiss so you could admire his body in front of you. Well-built and firm without a single blemish from collarbone to his waist. But when he decided you'd had enough time to ogle, he was back on you.

First pushing his jacket off your shoulders so he could drop his lips to the left side of your exposed neck. Your head naturally tipped back against the door, but as he traveled upwards towards that sweet spot behind your ear, you felt a tingling sensation lick up your spine and it made you shy away.

"Sensitive? Stay still for me," he husked into your ear while his right hand ventured up the same path, until he could gently hold your jaw and keep you where he wanted you. With your head tilted North-East, giving him unencumbered access to your more tender flesh.

"Yes sir," you replied obediently, your tone dripping with anticipation and lust. Which Jungkook seemed to appreciate because he rewarded you for it by licking a stripe up to your lobe, taking the soft flesh between his teeth for a gentle tug before zeroing in on the area that made your breath hitch.

It gave you away entirely, giving him confidence to lavish the area and chase your breathy sounds. With each pass of his tongue, cooling breath from his nose and latching of his lips on your flesh, you lost your mind a little more. You felt lifted until you realized you had moved onto the balls of your feet to get as close as possible, your hands rooted in his silky black strands to keep him there; you were desperate.

And observant as ever, Jungkook noticed this and wordlessly hauled you up, your ankles locked around his slim waist and his hands shamelessly on your ass, but respectfully over the dress, so he could continue his journey. Taking his lips sensually across your clavicles so he could find his way to your breasts.

Pressed perfectly together by the corset of your dress, he had ample to enjoy and he did that exactly, paying your breasts enough attention above the cut of the fabric to have your nipples standing eagerly for their turn.

You couldn't handle it anymore, so you leaned your head away from the door to look down at the top of his head. Your mind and body felt hazy while you watched him for a moment, wondering how you could get his attention before you realized your fists were still full of his hair. With careful force, you redirected his face towards yours.

But before you could get a word in his lips were on yours, taking your breath away and causing you to lose focus momentarily as your arms looped around his neck to savour the passionate moment.

"Take me to bed," you demanded and after a long moment of regarding you with lustful fascination Jungkook nodded. Then the unyielding surface against your back disappeared and your eyes lit up excitedly.