Ava & Daniel

Tropes :

1) Workplace , 2) Girl + her therapist

People :

1) Ava (29) , Dr. Daniel (40, therapist)

Ava is struggling with stress and anxiety due to the demands of her job. Dr. Daniel is a therapist, known for his calm demeanor and effective methods.

Ava's POV

I rushed through the bustling corporate offices, my mind a whirlwind of tasks and deadlines. As the executive assistant to the CEO, my days were filled with endless meetings and high-stakes responsibilities. Recently, the stress had been taking its toll, and my boss had insisted I see the company's therapist, Dr. Daniel Blake.

I sat in the plush chair across from Dr. Blake, my arms crossed defensively.

"I don't see how talking about my stress is going to make it go away."

"Sometimes, just acknowledging what we're feeling can help us manage it better. Why don't we start with what's been most overwhelming for you lately?" - Daniel said.

Despite my reservations, I found myself opening up. Dr. Blake's calm and understanding presence made it easier to share my burdens. 

Over the next few weeks, me and Daniel developed a strong rapport. I began looking forward to our sessions, feeling a sense of relief and clarity afterward. However, as I shared more of my struggles, I noticed a growing attraction to him.

"I feel like I'm constantly on edge, like I can't breathe sometimes."

"It's important to find moments of calm in your day. Have you tried any of the breathing exercises we talked about?" - He asked me.

Our eyes met, and I felt a spark. I wasn't sure if he felt it too, but there were moments when I thought I saw something more in his gaze.

One day, after a particularly stressful event at work, I broke down in Dr. Blake's office.

"I can't do this anymore. It's too much."

Daniel moved from his chair to sit beside me, gently placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Ava, you're stronger thank you think. You've been handling so much with grace and resilience."

The closeness, the comfort - it was all too much. Before I knew it, we were kissing, the boundaries between us dissolving in an instant of passion.

His hand went down to touch my leg and it moved upwards till it reached my pussy. He moved a bit and left kisses on my neck.

I bit my lips when he started to rub my clit through clothes.

"Mhh" Is all I could say, when I felt him moving my panties to the side. I grabbed his sexy suit feeling him insert two fingers in me. "Ah.. Fuck." I moaned. He smirked at me, moving his fingers faster and then, inserting another one. His fingers were so thick, they made me scream.

"I love hearing your sexy moans"

"Mhh ah"  I threw my head back on the sofa. He kissed my lips, leaving them wet. He was so rough with me, I loved it.

My body shivered when I reached my climax. He kept on rubbing my clit before moving his hand away. "Good girl." - he smirked, before kissing my neck. "I want to fuck you."

He leaned in. I smiled before kissing his lips. I was so lost in the kisses, that I didn't even feel when he unclasped my bra. I gasped, when he ripped off my tube top together with my bra and threw it on the floor. With one hand, he massaged one boob and with other, put my breast into his mouth, before sucking on it. I moaned to this feeling.

I reached for his sexy shirt, and moaned out "Take it off." He smiled, before taking it off, revealing his abs. He is so hot. I leaned in to kiss his chest area and heard him chuckle. I bit my lip, trying to look innocent and cute.

"Your lips are so soft, against my skin" - He groaned. He hugged me, laying me back on the sofa with his body. He left kisses in my lips, then my neck, my chest, my stomach and finally, reached my pussy. I felt his tongue on my clit, circling and sucking it.

"Ah.., Dr. Daniel" - I grabbed his hair, arching my back. "Ah.. God.." - With my hand still on his head, I pressed him into me more.

"Ah... Fucking shit." - I came, while he still licked my pussy.

"Your pussy looks so good" - Daniel said, kissing my breasts. I chuckled, before asking "Can I taste you?" He nodded and I quickly kissed his lips.

He stood up, took off his pants and his long dick sprang out. I started touching myself with the sight of his cock in front of me.

He walked to me, his dick literally in my face. I wrapped my hands around his cock. I sucked on his dick moving my head, with the help of my hands. I sucked and licked him, he threw his head back moaning, making me more confident. "Baby ah.." - He breathed out.

He grabbed my head and started mouth fucking me. I gagged and he moaned. He moved his hips faster making me gag even more, but I wasn't complaining. 

Again throwing his head back, he moaned "Uh fuck..". I felt his dick twitch and increased my pace just a little bit.

"Ah fuck..." - He breathed, coming into my mouth. I swallowed it all, opening my mouth to show him that, before smiling. He picked me up, sat on the sofa and placed me on his lap.

He kissed my neck hungrily and I smiled alining his dick to my pussy. I put one of my hands on his abs and slowly moved down his cock. I moaned, throwing my head back and he bit his lower lip. "Ah..." - I let out a quiet moan.

I think he got impatient, because he moved his hips faster and started fucking me roughly. I screamed.

He kissed my lips to lower my screams, but he still increased his speed.

"I'm gonna cum..." - I said looking straight into his eyes. He started fucking me even more hungrily. "Ah fuckk..." - I yelled while I came. I clenched my pussy around his dick, making his thrusts more sloppy.

"Fuck baby..." - He started slowing his thrusts. I came shaking once more and he pulled out of me. I felt his warm cum on my lower stomach area.

He handed me a towel and I cleaned myself. We got dressed, quickly giving each other a small kiss on the lips and I left.

.................

Hi, let me know which tropes would you like to read :))