Maria & James

Tropes :

1. Workplace,  2. Age gap

People :

Maria (26, Personal Assistant), James (45, CEO of marketing firm).

I am sitting at my desk, my fingers flying over my keyboard as I'm finished typing the last of the meeting notes. The door to the conference room swung open and I look up to see James Thompson, the CEO of the marketing firm that I work at.

"Maria, in my office. Now."

I followed him, my heart pounding. Once inside, he closed the door and turned to face me.

"What was that stunt you pulled in there?"

Fuck. During a meeting, my stupid mind decided to correct James in front of important clients.

"I corrected a mistake. The clients deserved accurate information."

"You embarrassed me in front of them"

"Maybe you needed the embarrassment"

James stepped closer, his eyes locking onto mine.

"You're playing a dangerous game" He said, smirking.

"Maybe I like a bit of danger."

The room felt charged. the air thick with unspoken tension.

"You have no idea what you're getting into."

"Then show me."

Without another word, his hand was on the back of my neck, pulling me into a heated kiss. I responded eagerly, our anger transforming into raw passion. We stumbled back against his desk, the intensity of our encounter leaving no room for second thoughts.

He moved my skirt upwards and started kissing my neck. Then, he moved my thongs to the side and started licking the most sensitive spot of my body.

"Ah..." I moaned.

"You taste so good, baby"

"Mhmm.." His hands grabbed my boobs through the blouse and started massaging them. I opened my legs wider and laid backwards, holding myself with my elbows.

He kissed my thighs, he was so gentle, although a few minutes ago he was furious with me.

"Fuck, Angel" He said, breathing heavily.

His tongue parted my lips and licked my pussy so hard.

"Oh.. God". I think I was screaming already.

While licking me, his hand traveled from my boob to my clit. He started circling it and I was so eager for more.

"Please..."

"You want more, sweetheart?" He smirked.

I nodded, shivering from God knows what.

He removed my blouse and my mesh bra. He left me only in heels and a soaked thong. He squeezed my ass and leaned in to kiss me.

"Fuck me.." I said. He slapped me again, then reached my thongs and started removing them. He grabbed a butt plug under his desk and gave it to me.

"Turn around." I did as he asked, my ass in the air, perfectly in his face.

"Fuck.." I moaned when he started to put the butt plug in my ass. He then slapped my butt again few times.

"Is that good, Maria?" He asked.

"Mhmm.." I want to touch him, to taste him so badly right now.

I turned around to face him. He looked so fucking sexy, I wanted to please him.

He leaned forward to me and I grabbed his shirt.

"I want to please you..." He let me take off his shirt and pants. I could already see his thick cock being hard and currently suffocating in his boxers.

We began kissing hard, leaving small kisses around our necks and chests. Suddenly, I felt a warm, wet touch on my nipples. James started lightly licking them.

He touched me everywhere and I started shivering again, my body so eager for him. I guided my hands to his dick. He and I both moaned at the same time.

"God..." He groaned.

I removed his boxers, taking him into my hands. He opened his mouth a little bit, not making a sound. Just staring at me, his eyes following mine, while I bent down, taking him in my mouth.

"Oh fuck.." He moaned and reached for my hair, to bob my head faster. I sucked him, touched his balls, while taking him faster and faster.

He started to fuck my mouth and angrily said "More..."

I took him all, basically choosing him over oxygen, saliva running down my chin.

I felt something warm landing in my throat, which was obviously his cum.

"Ah fuck." He says and right after, kisses me. He tasted so fucking good.

"Mhmm.. You're so addictive"

His already half-hard cock is between my thighs and I so badly want him to enter me.

"May I?"

"Yes.."

He touches my pussy again, then thrusting two fingers in me. And quickly he stops. Then grabs a robe from under his desk, and ties my hands behind my back.

Again, he starts fingering me, now thrusting three fingers in.

"You like that, mh?"

"Yeah.."

He then wraps his free hand around my neck, pushes me a bit for my body to lay down on the cold desk.

He spreads my legs and enters me with his already hard dick. My pussy is already tight around him.

He grabs my legs and puts them on his shoulders. Then grips my thighs hard and starts pounding me.

"Ah... God..."

"Fucking hell, Maria.."

I feel his cock twitching inside me. James then starts to suck on my nipples like it's a lollipop. My body is so exhausted, but he is so addictive that I let him do anything to me.

He pulls out and tells me "Get up."

I do as he says, but I am quickly turned around and bent over the desk. I would hold myself with elbows, but my tied hands make me smash my face into the desk. When he notices that, he slowly unties my hands, then adjusts himself and slips back into me.

He takes out the butt plug slowly, kind of teasing me. Grabs my hips and starts to pound faster and faster. I was moaning so loud, I think people in other offices heard me.

I came, my face smashing into the desk, my whole body shivering. I'm pretty sure he enjoyed my pain and pleasure because he started to thrust into me even faster and harder. A few seconds later he came inside me releasing my hips from his hands.

He bent over and kissed my shoulder, still moaning from pleasure. He grabbed a towel and wiped my pussy and butt.

We then got dressed, I left the office and promised to myself that this is never going to happen again..

Or will it?