| Together Forever|

Happy Pride Month gays!! Objectified btw.. 🤫

_______________________________________

It was a warm day outside, the sun was setting and the sky was filled with warm toned colors. Computer and Skull were sitting on a hill, watching the sunset together for their 6 year anniversary. "Skull.. I need to tell you something." Computer said as he looked at Skull, he nodded in response. Computer stood up, pulling Skull up and holding both his hands.

"Skull. I can't express into words in how much I love you. You mean the world to me and I'd do anything for you. I know we had our ups and downs, but I still love you just as much, if not even more. I love you, Skull, so so much. Nothing is going to change that. I don't care if you have any scars or problems, I'll do anything in my power to help you heal. These past 6 years have been the best years of my life. So," Computer got on one knee, making a small box appear from being stored in his LEDS, "Skull Bones, will you marry me?" Computer said happily as he opened the box, a beautiful diamond ring inside.

Skull could feel tears forming in his eyes as he looked down at Computer on his knee. "Yes, yes!" Skull cried out,  tears rolling down his face. Computer took the ring out before putting it on Skull's ring finger. Computer got up and began to kiss Skull all over his face, making him giggle.

_____________________________________

wedding coming soon guys trust 🔥