wounds .

"WHAT ." tai yelled . "how ? by who ?" tai said grabbing her keys .

Paige and K looked at tai .

"what happened ?" Paige asked .

tai ignored her . "I'm omw I'll be there in like 5 minutes ." tai hung up the phone . "y'all I gotta go I'll be back in about a hour watch my dog and don't eat all the food ." tai said rushing out the house .

"what happened ?" k asked .

but before tai could answer she was already out the house speeding to the hospital .

AT THE HOSPITAL

hannah was sitting in the lobby crying . 

"Hannah where is she ?" tai said sitting down next to her .

"shes in room 201 , upstairs in ICU ." Hannah said through cries .

tai got up to go . "why you not up there ?"

"because kiana's  up there ." Hannah said .

"cmon come with me ." tai said grabbing her hand .

they got on the elevator and went upstairs to Skye .

tai walking in the room and hugged skye's mom . "hey how Is she ?"

"8 stab wounds . lucky who ever did it doesn't have any sense of anatomy because they hit no nerves , veins , or arteries . so she should recover pretty fast ." Maria said .

"that's good ." tai said .

kiana stood up . "I'm glad you could make it . surprised you didn't have someones boyfriends inside of you ."

"I'm not going to argue with you while my GIRLFRIEND is laying in a hospital bed ." tai said .

"your "GIRLFRIEND" yea your a goofy bitch ." Kiana said laughing .

tai turned to the nurse . "can we get her out of this room ? what relation does she have with the patient ?"

"she said she was the girlfriend of the patient ." the doctor said .

tai pulled out her phone and showed messages to the doctor . "that is definitely my girlfriend , she's lying ." 

"well ma'am I'm going to have to ask you to leave ." the doctor told kiana .

"what ? NO ." kiana said .

"just leave no one wants you here ." Hannah said .

"you all are some dick sucking clowns ." kiana blabbed on while leaving the room .

"anyways we ran blood test her bloods clear of any diseases including std's and sti's . but whom ever stabbed her had rust on the knife which may have gave her blood poisoning . were still working on determining it but if she did it could be terminal ." the doctor said .

a few hours later .

tai was sitting in the chair by Skye and Hannah and Maria left to get clothes and food .

"Skye ik we had some shit happen and I did some shit and so did you but if you can pull through this is really wanna try again with you . I haven't spent time with you in weeks and today made me realize I miss you I missed us ." tai said right as she started to cry . "I really need you . i swear your gonna kill me if I don't get to tell you how I feel . please don't do that to me Skye ."

the doctor walked in . "we have to move her to a different room . but you can follow ."

tai wiped her face . "actually I have to get home . but when her mom and sister get back can you tell them I said I'll be back ."