Sun Dial Documentary: Maharlikans and Ophirians

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───

⚠️ CONTENT WARNING ⚠️

THE FOLLOWING STORY WILL INCLUDE EXTREME DESCRIPTIONS OF BLOOD, GORE, AND ILLNESSES. PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───

The following files are documentaries and research papers compiled by the International MagiSci Research Organization (IMSRO). Unauthorized viewing of this document is ILLEGAL and will result either arrest or a fine of 1,000,000$.

This document has been placed under a COGNITO SPELL. Viewing of this document may cause physical and mental harm to those who read the text unprotected. It is advised to read this document using protective eyewear or a nullification artifact that will filter your perception of the following information.

IMSRO is in no way responsible for the deaths caused by unauthorized viewing of this document. Proceed at your own risk.

ENTRY 1: MAHARLIKAN-OPHIRIAN ORIGINS
Researcher: #######
Institute: IMSRO INSTITUTE OF IRVINE, CALIFORNIA.
Date: 12/05/2000
Authority and right of Information granted by United Nations.

CEBU, PHILIPPINES— A team of cavers, divers, and archeologists funded by the International MagiSci Research Organization and the Philippine National Museum explored pre-historic caves such as the Marigondon caves of Mactan to discover more about the origins of the mysterious Maharlikan and Ophirian Primelines of the Philippines.

In the Bukilat Cave of Tudela, Poro Island, many unidentified crystals were found hanging from the ceiling deep within the caverns, along with old stalactites and stalagmites. Many more of the unidentified crystals were found in the water.

The crystals were golden in hue and extremely hard. It took about 2 hours and 30 minutes before divers were finally able to retrieve samples of the golden crystal to take to the IMSRO institute of Irvine, California.

The crystals are a solid 9-10 average on the mohs scale and has a high thermal conductivity. Its unidentifiable structure and other valuable information introduces the possibility that the crystals may be magic-born, yet naturally grown in the cave. The age of the crystals themselves are also unidentifiable, but the growth of crystals on stalactites and stalagmites could possibly mean that these crystals are about 1000 to 2,500 years old.

It was observed that the crystals seem to grow under natural sunlight and when latched onto a source of magic with artifacts such as Crystal balls, hex stones, and Kubli glasses. The strange growth of the crystals led many researchers to believe that these crystals may have a connection with the mysterious Maharlikan Tribe and Ophirian Clan of the Philippines.

Many researchers believe that the Maharlikan Tribe and Ophirian Clan had similar physical properties, mainly the crystal flesh although it is yet to be confirmed by the Philippines's Country Master Representatives. The crystal flesh is a phenomena still being studied by scientists up until this day. As of now, there are no answers as to how a Primeline could have such anatomy and the answers to these questions may be found quite far ahead— in the near future.

However, the crystals found in Bukilat Cave and multiple other cave systems in the Philippines may cause a scientific breakthrough in the MagiSci community's understanding of magic and the history of magic in the Philippines...

...
...
...
...

DATA LOGBOOK

JANUARY 2, 2001
PAGE NO. 1