🌸 Anniversary Date 🌸

Requested by @Violet_LoL4 (aka my platonic waifu)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been roughly 6 months since the two started dating. They always swapped places when it came to sleepovers and whatnot, one time being at Blue's house, the other being at Red's.

And they have been on dates, although one being their first, the other being just for fun.
But this third one was special. It woukd he their 6 month anniversary, and Red had something special planned for them.

"Ready to go, sweetheart?" Red called out as he leaned against the doorframe of Blue's front door, "Almost!" Blue's brother, nicknamed Rus, was sitting on the couch, still not too fond of their relationship, even though there was nothing to worry about. He kind of just slumped down grumpily, not wanting his brother to go out, but since he was the younger one, he had to let it happen.

Blue finally came downstairs, wearing a simple sundress like attire, but in blue and white. "Woah... you look amazin'..." Red stared in awe at his beloved. "Thank you!"The smaller one beamed in return, then turned to Rus, "I'll be home in an hour or so, behave yourself." He just nodded in return and watched the couple walk out the door.

"Happy anniversary, sweetheart." Red cheered with a glass of wine, "Happy anniversary to you too, dear." Blue cheered back, clinking their glasses together. "Can't believe s'been 6 months..." The two stare up at the scenery of their picnic date, watching the water falls and the fake stars twinkling.

"Me neither... this is the longest relationship I've ever had." Blue looked at Red, almost dumbfounded, "Seriously?" The taller one nodded, "Yup." He let out a quiet laugh, Blue joining in with a little giggle. "Guess that goes to show how we are together." "Yea, y'er right."

At this time, they were snuggled against each other, Red's arm wrapped around Blue's waist, "Hey, Red?" Red hummed in response, "I know this might be... early to say but... I love you..." The bigger of the two's face flushed a bright red, then looked down at him, "Ya do...?"

Blue simply nodded, looking up at him, nervous of what he'd say. "S'a good thing I love ya too, then." Red then pulled Blue in and kissed (?) him, in which Blue melted into and returned.

Leaving this date in a very happy end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter, see you in the next one, peace !

~ Midnight