🌸 Nightmares 🌸

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In their shared bed, Blue was sleeping peacefully while Red... wasn't. He's had nightmares before, but this is the first time he had one while sleeping next to Blue.

Red kept whimpering every now and then and even turned the other way, facing away from Blue. Blue woke up from the movement and rubbed his eye socket, "Mmh... Red...?" He turned to look over at him.

Since he was facing away, nothing looked off, but Blue knew better than that. They've been dating for a year! They know each other's antics and tells. He shook Red's shoulder gently, which managed to turn him over but not wake him up.

That's when he realized that something was definitely wrong. Red kept groaning and whimpering, even with slight tears in his eyes. He's barely ever cried in Blue's presence. With that in the open, Blue went to wake him up.

"Babe, hey." He shook Red gently with both hands, causing him to wake up breathing heavily. "Wh- huh? Blue?" Blue just nodded. With that, Red hugs him tightly, wrapping his arms around his waist. Blue hugged back, snuggling into the hug, "It's not real, just a nightmare..." He comforted, "I know... I thought I wouldn't get nightmares if you were here..."

Blue released the hug and looked up at him. "Guess they just adjust to my environment, I guess..." Blue places a hand on Red's face, "It'll be okay. We can work through this together. Okay?" The taller one nods, and they lean in for a gentle kiss before Blue snuggling up into Red's chest. They wrap their arms around each other, "Night, love."

"G'night, sweetheart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaptah 2: done !!!

I had come up with the nightmares idea just before i went to bed last night, and decided to write it down

Sorry that these are short, i don't have an idea for a longer chapter yet