The Condition

A loud child-like giggle was heard as 2 tiny feet ran across the floor. "Mama!" Mama, or Eta smile before pouring g the soup in his bowl. "Baby...please go careful on Tlisa.." Eta said softly as Tlisa hid behind Eta's leg.

Pierro chuckled before kissing Eta on the forehead. "I will and you should rest. I can tell you don't feel good and might collapse soon" He said softly yet stern. Eta smile and giggles a bit before a cough rip through his throat. "I guess...you're right..I should get some sleep.." Eta said before Tlisa pouted "but Mama..you promise you would play with us today..!"

"I know sweetie but-" A harsh cough interrupted Eta as he turn away "Mama..is a bit tired" Eta whisper before  closing his eyes and leaning against Pierro "Mama?" Tlisa said before looking at Eta with a confuse look. "Give him a moment, Tlisa." Pierro said before picking up Eta.

"Come, bring the soup" Tlisa nodded his small head and his tiny hands reach and carefully grab the bowl of soup and follow his father to the bedroom. "Is Mama going to be ok?" He ask softly with a tilt of his head as he blink when Pierro smile and place Eta on the bed. "I believe so." Tlisa turn around and place the bowl of soup on the table. Pierro turn around and immediately Tlisa climb into bed and lay next to Eta.

"Tlisa-" Pierro sentence was cut off before he smile as he saw the two cotton candy blue haired male resting/sleeping. "How cute..."

                          (Eta's dream)

"Mama!" "Tlisa! No! Please! Let go of my son!" Tears stream down Eta's face as Tlisa disappear into the darkness. "Why...? Why...is it always this outcome! Is there no safe place for us!?" He sob as he fell to the ground(Eta has a gyatt) holding himself. He was shivering as he wipe his tears away. "Cold..so cold..." he mumbled before he started to cough, it was far worse than before.

Blood drip down his chin and on to the cold, black floor. "Have...have my time ran out...?" Silent.... "No" Eta gasp before looking around and seeing an exact copy of himself. "Your time has not come. You need to overcome this fear of losing your son, Tlisa and face the fear of Tlisa losing you. Overcome your battle and fears and you will see the change in the future, Eta..." and just like that he was gone.

"Overcome the fear of losing Tlisa...and face the fear of Tlisa losing me...? But how..-?"

It click like a puzzle piece

"My nightmares! My nightmares are my fear and...I need to get rid of them...I see it now!" He said a bit to excited before throwing up again, however the time he fell backwards and pass out.

               (End of Eta's "dream")

Eta rub his eyes before groaning. "Ah..your awake" 'I know that voice...' "P..papa..?"  He whisper before looking around and seeing Baizhu and Pantalone. "Eh...? Why-" He sat up only to groaning in pain. Baizhu rush over and lay him down back "Pierro call because you apparently you were in pain. You were groaning and moaning in your sleep and you were out for two days-"
"Have you been taking the medicine Baizhu been assisting you-?"
"It was really bad."
Eta blink before sighing "I have been taking my meds-" "you also cough up blood in your sleep. Perhaps we should make" A giggle "a stronger dose" Everyone look at Baizhu "Yes, we will
Pa-" Pantale cut off Dottore "I will be staying with Eta, Tlisa and Pierro for the time."

They all nodded before Eta said something "Have me and Tlisa test results come back yet?" "Ah yes! Tlisa has the same condition as yours and seem...to actually try to even out with Tlisa" Eta nodded "Is...is that a good thing?" "Roughly, no. Since your is so high and Tlisa is so low. It's not mixing well and could harm the both of you" Dottore explain.

Baizhu soon added "and since Tlisa is too young, only nine years. Eta, you have to lower yours or at least weaken it to meet with Tlisa. However don't go to low." "Then how low should I go?" He said with a concern look and tone.

"We will go small at the moment since you are..." Dottore look at his laptop "90%...Jesus Christ...how did you get it so high-?" Eta shrug "try taking-" "5%" Everyone look at Pantalone "sorry...-" "No, 5% is really good start" Baizhu said with a smile "5%? Alright" "You do know how to get rid of it right?" Dottore said before crossing his arms "yeah! Isn't it the meds?" A sigh before he ruffle Eta's hair "the meds, no cold place, soup, healthy food, a couple of unhealthy food is also ok but don't do everyday, try to sleeping more, don't overwork yourself, oh and don't stress yourself out."

Eta nodded as Dottoee went over what to do to get rid of his condition. "Got it" Pantalone look at Dottore and then Eta and walk over to sit on the chair. "Pierro told me that you seem to have nightmares almost everyday. Why is that?" Eta look at the ground, embarrassed before sighing softly. "It just...ever since we move from Russia to Texas, I been having dreams of Tlisa getting taken away from me and I don't know if it a part of my condition or not" Eta explain.

A cough rip through his throat, blood coming up and dripping from his mouth. "Oh lord..." Baizhu mumbled before gently pressing his hand against Eta's chest "I'm sor-" He cough again as Dottore rush out to grab Eta's medicine and water. Pantalone help Baizhu out Eta on the floor before he cough up more blood. He inhale deeply and close his eye before he lean toward and threw up pure blood. Internal bleeding....? "Oh no...-" "Dottore!" Pantalone yelled before gasping and catching Eta before he fell. "Eta!" Pantalone yell as tears fell his eyes. Dottore walk in as Baizhu glance at the laptop....

99 percent...

"Eta!!!!!!"

Thanks for reading "The friendly yet hidden Aliens." Chapter 1 "the condition"

Made by Srawberry sans

Author note: It is 12:41am and I have to get up at 8 am. :< bye!