~My Fault?~

Behti Rehti
Neher Nadiya Si
Teri Duniya Me
Meri Duniya Hai
Teri Chaahato me
Agar Tum Saath Ho

—————————————————————

I was sitting inside my room or I may se 'locked up' inside my room, crying while snuggling into my panda as I kept talking to it.

"Was it my fault? No, right? I ain't dating him! He isn't my boyfriend!... Why don't anyone believe me? My own parents don't believe me!!! What do I do now?"

Its been three days since my father suddenly decided to show up at my collage and found a guy talking to me, 'my rumoured boyfriend', Aman.

Aman Pratap belonged to an upper-class family, and is the 'infamous' guy of our collage, he liked me and has even proposed me a few times but I kept rejecting him, and trust me when I say ALL THESE THINGS LOOK GOOD IN FICTIONS ONLY... IT'S HORRIFYING IN REAL LIFE! ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE HAVING STRICT PARENTS LIKE ME.

SO, basically... Aman spread false rumours about me that I am his girlfriend, so that no one dares to approach me, and because of that everyone thinks that we are in a relationship. I tried complaining about all this to our teachers, but they ignored me like anything! Funny right? And about me complaining all this to my parents? Well well!!! I know them... They are one of those typical Indian parents for whom the whole world is correct except their own child. If I tell them about all this, then they'll neverrr everrr believe me!

My mother may even believe me... but papa? Not even for a split second!!! And even if they do... even if they do believe me... what will happen if they ask anyone in my collage about this matter? Either any teacher or any student... what will they say when my father ask them about my relationship with Aman?

Obviously "Ahhh Aman is her boyfriend!! You didn't knew? Every student here knows that" thats the only thing he would get to hear at my collage!!! So whatsss the useee??? I'll be the only one at fault either ways!!! And once... once my father gets to hear this... He'll stop my studies right away... and even worse... get me married.

So, what happened that day was that Aman, like every other day was walking right beside me while his friends were following us from behind, as Aman kept talking to me.

"Hey darling, are you mad at me? You haven't talked to me for the whole day! Is there something wrong? How can I make it upto you my love?"

Ignoring him as usual I tried walking faster, but a pair of hands which sneaked around my waist prevented me from doing so. I widened my eyes as Aman pulled me toward him from behind and my back collided with his chest. I quickly turned towards him and pushed him away with a jerk.

"DON'T TOUCH... Stay in your limits Aman"

I said feeling disgusted by his touch, and a little scared too... because this was the second time I told him not to do something, the first time was when I heard him telling his friend that I was his girlfriend... so I clearly told him not to go around blabbering bullshit... and next day... the whole collage was filled with only one topic

"Anya is Aman's girlfriend"

When I asked him why he did so.. he simply said "First of all... I was already planning to do something like this as I don't want any other guy to approach you. And secondly, you are not supposed to order me darling!"... So right now I was geniunly scared... sacred for me... sacred of what will he do after this...

"My name sounds so good from those lips, I'd prefer you to call me by my name more often, love" he said with a smirk.

Feeling even more disgusted, and not wanting to tolerate him any longer I turned around to walk away but freezed seeing my father right in front of me looking at me with dead serious face.

What is he doing here? No, no, no he isn't supposed to be here, not right now. Sweats covered my forehead and palm as I tried to speak but couldn't form any words.

Fuck... I'm dead.

"Who the fuck is he?" My father said in a voice dripping with pure anger

"P-Papa I-I can e-explain... it's... it's not what you think like-"

"Papa?" Aman said looking at me with a raised eyebrow as a smirk formed on his lips, and I knew... I knew that I shouldn't have told him not to touch me, I knew that I shouldn't have told him to stay in his limits.

"Hi uncle, I am Anya's boyfriend... dekhiye na uncle, ye baat he nahi kar rahi merese... gussa hai shayad! Ab aap he isko samjhaiye." ["look uncle, she isn't talking to me, maybe she is angry with me! Now you only make her understand"]

"Pa-papa i-its not like tha-"

But before I could even finish my sentence a harsh slap landed on my cheeks making my face tilt towards right...

That's it, I closed my eyes letting my tears fall from them making why eyelashes wet, my breath hitched, I couldn't even breath properly... this was the first time papa raised his hands on me... yes he was strict... but he also loved me like anything...

Well I guess he didn't trust me...or he never trusted me!... I did my best to built his trust for me, but maybe, maybe it wasn't the best for him.

I never made any boyfriend, leave boyfriend, I never even made a male friend, leave friend also, I even restricted myself from talking to boys, because that was the only thing my father didn't like, he didn't cared much about my grades as I already did well, it was only mumma who used to pressurize me for my studies.

So, I did my best, I did my best to gain his trust, I did my best to make him believe on me that I'd never do anything to break his trust, but what did I get in return? A slap? A slap which hurted? Which hurted like hell?... Which hurted even more thinking that my father believed on some random stranger's word instead of his own fucking daughter?

"Oops, already told you, you aren't supposed to order me, love now look what you got!" Aman whispered with a shrug and left with his friends.

What I got? yes! I got a slap! and what I didn't get was a chance... I chance to let me explain myself, neither I cared to explain myself anymore.

------------------------------------------------------

Hiee guyzzzz... I hope you liked chapter one!!! This is my first time writing a story, and English isn't my first language so please ignore any grammar mistakes. I'll try my best to make this story intresting!!

[1148 words]