01

TW. Mature Content.

Chapter 1:
Always Almost

Maybe the universe has its own favorites. I think love is real but believe it's rare, so rare that only the favorites can find it and I am not one of them. So what do common people like me who couldn't find love do when all my life everything I wanted is to be desired?

In books, movies, or in the world of fiction, love is unimaginably easy and existent. I'm no poet, I'm no fiction, and most importantly I'm just a gay who yearns for love. In my reality it's always hard.

But what's harder right now is the dick that I'm holding. While my left hand is holding the steering wheel, my right hand is massaging the growing seed between the crotch of Elijah, watching me drive his own car even if I don't have a driver's license.

Binuksan ko ang bintana, binilisan ang pagpapatakbo, humahampas na ang hangin sa loob ng sasakyan, at hinayaan ko ito habang tinatahak ang maluwag na kalsada ng hating gabi patungo sa unang club namin sa Tomas Morato.

Whenever I am driving Elijah's car, I always feel like flying. It's the euphoric feeling of being high while half drunk, unreal, an escape I always wanted. It's reckless, I know, but so is my life.

After parking behind the Angels Night Club, Elijah went to the back of his car where I followed him, jumping on top of his sword ready for another battle.

"Should we do it again?" He's kissing my neck, sliding his tongue where he could taste me.

"No," but I started unzipping his rugged five day old denim pants as I kneel to our seat preparing to bend. Men get wild whenever you say no to the things they expect you to say yes.

Here it is, his familiar pole I've been dancing with for three years, yet every time I see this, it still feels new to me. Maybe I'm just always horny. My tongue licks the length of his stem then back to the tip of his head before I could even realize it is already inside of my mouth.

"Fuck," he spread his legs as he owns the backseat of his car, then began pulling my hair as he pushes himself deep to my throat, "agh... good boy,"

Hinawakan niya ang kamay ko at napadulas ang daliri ko sa kaniyang palapulsuhan kung saan nakabalot pa ang isang stab katabi ng admission stamp sa dalawang club na pinasukan namin sa BGC nang magsimula ang gabi.

Tomas Morato ang bagsak namin dahil bukod sa mas marami akong kaibigan dito, hindi ako mahihirapang makauwi kung sakali mang maging wasted ako bago pa magmadaling araw.

Bumangon ako mula sa pagkakaluhod at pinunasan ang makalat kong bibig gamit ang shirt niyang dinampot ko lang sa sahig ng kotse.

"Later daddy," I lightly slap his cheeks before I jump right back at him again for a kiss.

"You really like playing with me, huh?" He grabbed the cheeks of buttocks behind me and started slapping it with both of his hands.