Cages of Tortured Lovers

Cages of Tortured Lovers is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either made by the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The mentioned mental problem, mental illness, anxiety, depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) or obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and, or, other mental development conditions, specifically manic phase of bipolar disorder I, are forms of novelization for the book and is only based on research and personal learnings made by the author. It should not be used and relied on as form information and sources to the extent in the real world. If you are experiencing such conditions, please consult someone who is professionally equipped.

All the universities UP, ADMU, UST, DLSU, FEU, and others were not affiliated in this story. Any statements, events, and characters mentioned with these universities were only expressed in fiction. None of it was real.

All of my characters are made up of beautiful stories brought by joy, sadness, grieving, and love. If you cannot accept them with their humanistic flaws and narrative, please just leave.

SYNOPSIS

If the heart whims from brokenness it yearns for a cure.

WARNING

This story contains MATURE CONTENT involving discreet description, statement, conversation, presentation, and vision about trauma, depression, anxiety, mental illness, bipolar disorder, domestic abuse, self-harm, grief, eating description, insomnia, gender identity, sex, and death, that are not suitable for young readers so please read at your own risk. A trigger warning will be put at the beginning of every chapter or if not, still expect to see such heavy triggering materials. If you are homophobic, biphobic, transphobic or in any manner of being closed minded, do yourself a favor and please leave already. We want this community to be as nontoxic as it is. Lastly, this book also contains typographical and errors so please bear with me this time for I am still in the process of drafting and editing.

PUBLICATION

First Draft:
Began: May 22, 2024
Completed: —

DISCLAIMER

Credits to the rightful owner of the photo that I used on my book cover. (Pinterest, other free websites, etc.)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi, I welcome you again for another opening book of our new book series.

It's been a while since I wrote something really sad and deeply personal to me since I finished writing Rhythmic Laws. If I'm being honest, I feel like I'm still at the restaurant, stuck with Clay and Seb's story. Which is why I am trying to move forward by writing Lovesick, a very light story of a high school romance. But despite my denial of feelings, I'm still currently in the phase right now that I'm feeling really unwell. This is the very reason why I had this sudden urge to write something meaningful and significant not just for me, but also for the readers who will stay until I finish this book and series. I've been meaning to write BL Series ever since I finished the Youthful Series, and now that we are celebrating Pride Month, isn't it the best time to publish this series?

Cages of Tortured Lovers isn't like the stories I have written before and I might say that this story is very unusual, especially here in Wattpad. In all of my writing journey, I feel like this would be the first novel where I am dedicating so much time in weaving a leading man's story and making him complex. It's a great experiment to write something like this and I do hope that it will teach you lessons like my other stories. This is purely my agony in writing a darkest shade of my heart and make it into something beautiful.

To the readers of this book, if you loved every chapter, every like for votes, friendly comments, and shares with your friends means a lot to me and might help to recommend this book to others.

Also, if you want to watch or support me on my YouTube Channel, you can find it in my bio or you can just search love, mosie. I do film vlogs like updates about college life, writing and reading vlogs, and many silly things if you love watching those kinds of content<3

Love, Mosie.