Chapter 3: The Scorpion's Lair

A/N: Hey guys, hope you enjoyed that last chapter. To be honest, If it wasn't for that scale Ben found, he would have died, but against all odds he defeated the ninth head. The Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi like before will not be a sword, Ben uses all the time, no that'll make everything boring if he can just slice through them with it. Anaklusmos will be his primary weapon while Kuzuryū's Dagger will be his subweapon. Oh love interests all of you have been asking if this is a harem, and tbh I can't even tell you. So I'll list some names from the Ben 10 universe and maybe some from Solo Leveling which isn't much and you guys vote in the comment section.

1. Kai Green

2. Julie Yamamoto

3: Hope aka Charmcaster

4: Eunice

5. Jennifer Nocturne

6: Elena

7. Helen Wheels

8. Looma

9. Attea

10. Esther

11. Cha Hae In

For me I'd cross 1 and 2 off the list, but just that's me lemme hear your opinion's in the comments. Me, personally, I'm leaning more into Hope and Eunice. But I still wanna hear your opinions. And one more thing, I'm like really hyped about its gonna be Chapter 7. You'll understand when we get there.

              Chapter 3: The Scorpion's Lair

                        One Week Later

It had been one week since Ben had defeated Orochi's ninth head and currently he's still in the hospital. When he snuck back in a passing nurse found him and almost passed out when she saw his shredded clothes filled with blood. So he was forced to spend another week in the hospital.

Ben was currently doing his daily quest, "95...96...97...98...99...100." He hopped to his feet as he wiped the excess sweat from his body. When a knock was heard from his door, "Come in." He replied before stretching his muscles a bit.

A nurse with short black hair entered, "Mr. Tennyson-" She began as she then watched him turn around. She noticed he had gotten two to three feet taller before noticing his muscles had developed alot more before he was admitted here. Her face flushed red when she saw his shirtless body, "I'm so-sorry." She shuttered as Ben shrugged it off.

"No worries, I was just about done anyway. Did you need something?" Ben walked over to his bed to grab his shirt when she nodded.

"Ye-yeah, you're grandfather is here to see you." She stuttered once again as Max moved from behind her, waving at the boy who smiled.

"I've got it from here." He smiled at the nurse and nodded before she glanced at Ben who was putting his shirt back on. She blushed and smiled before leaving, "Seems you've flustered the nurse? What did she see?"

Ben chuckled lightly, "She saw me working out."
Max laughed, "Glad you're not as dense as you were when you were younger. You look like you've gotten taller?"