He is back

Give your precious vote and comment your thoughts about this chapter.

Follow my wattpad for more updates.

Check out my Youtube channel for kpop ff.

I'm waiting for you view on this chapter. Comment down.

Check out my other stories.

Click on the  ☆ and vote on this chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Naira was constantly tapping her finger on the table. She was in cafe at the time of her work. From half an hour she was waiting for someone. She was looking stunning in a office wear suit which was making her look like a boss. Her hairs were tied in a clean high bun. A silver watch was decor on her wrist making her attire complete.

After waiting for more minutes Naira lost her patience she was about to exist from cafe when a manly voice grab her attention

After waiting for more minutes Naira lost her patience she was about to exist from cafe when a manly voice grab her attention. She looked at the person from head to toe anger took over her face giving him an unpleasant look.

Without her wish, she again took her sit with a cold expression covered her face.
" Did I made you wait a lot?" He asked praying to get a straight answer from her.
" No, what's a big deal you are just 1 hour 25 minutes late, Mr.Kholi." She spill out sarcastically.

" Don't call me Mr.Kohli I'm still your Aneesh darling." Aneesh said.
" Yeah the same Aneesh, who leaved his bride on his wedding day." She rolled her eyes on him purposely as she know he hates when someone roll their eyes on him.

But still he was calm, he didn't complaint.
" I know you are angry on me Naira but believe me I was forced to do so." Naira furrowed hearing his words.
" What do you mean?" She asked unaware about the situation.

" Your husband Kartik Goenka plan all this. I  don't know what his father do to my mom that she was so scared and ask me to back off from our marriage. Believe me Naira I never wanted to break our relation. It was his father who did it." Aneesh sigh and few tears escape from his eyes.

Naira's eyes soften looking at his tears. She put her hand on his, softly caress it she said.
" But what his father did to your mom that she told you to cut off our relation and why his father did it?" She herself was confused why Manish will do so?

" Because of his love towards his son Naira." Aneesh sigh and looked into her eyes.
" Kartik loved you, to fulfill his wish. He made such a situation." Aneesh grab her hand in his both palms.

" No, Kartik can't do this." Little in her heart she was not ready to believe his words.
" I have a proof Naira. Aneesh Kohli never speak without proof." His words was full of confidence.