The Unexpected ch. 1

We, will now pass judgment, former Squad 5th Captain Sosuke Aizen, we sentence you to the lowest level underground prison, 8th, Muken, where you will remain for 18800 years *A man from Central 46 spoke*

*A small smug look appears on Sosuke Aizen's face* oh really, interesting the likes of you passing judgment on me, it strikes me a bit comical *Sosuke Aizen said without a care in the world*

Ugh *A member of Central 46*

Incredible, you believe, you can sit there and push your luck just because you are immoral *Another member of Central 46*

We don't have to listen to this, resisted his mouth and eyes *Another member of Central 46*

I send your sentences to 20000 years *Another member of Central 46*

(Sosuke Aizen is being sealed and before being sealed he remembers a young boy with Chestnut hair and bright brown eyes, smiling at him and waving at him, the features on his face didn't change from a calm Demeanor or Uncaring but there was a hint of sadness in his eyes, but nor much)

(After Sosuke Aizen was sealed for the upcoming years and after the attack on Soul Society and Yhwach killing Yamamoto and trying to recruit Sosuke Aizen and Aizen Rejecting him)

[Scene change brought to you by Chibi Issei dressing up as Sosuke Aizen and giving Azazel a heart attack]

(After a while we go into a room with a pale white boy with Chestnut hair and bright brown eyes, he looks so sick and hollow, he is in his bed coughing up a lung, he wears a red t-shirt, red shorts, and black sandals, and has a necklace that looks to be glass ball with a fragment of some sort powerful orb, the Fragment looks like it's blue, purple, and black, and the entire necklace kinda look like a mega evolution stone from Pokémon, the chain of the necklace is a Obsidian-black color)
[Image probably underneath]

(After a while we go into a room with a pale white boy with Chestnut hair and bright brown eyes, he looks so sick and hollow, he is in his bed coughing up a lung, he wears a red t-shirt, red shorts, and black sandals, and has a necklace that looks...

*Cough Cough and looks at his pale there is blood* I see, I am so close to death *the pale boy said*

(This pale boy is named Issei Hyoudou, he was considered to be the hero of the Factions, Pilar of the factions, a pawn of Rias Gremory peerage, and Red Dragon Emperor, but all that changed thanks to finding out his harem was cheating on him with other guys, and Issei has fallen into Dragon Falls a Rare Disease and his Evil Pawn Pieces are Slowly killing him way faster then, then how the Dragon Fall was supposed to happen, but he also found out his parents were okay with the cheating, and even the Gremory clan and even Sirzechs Lucifer were okay with the cheating, Azazel was also in agreement, but Michelle was not okay at all, Michael was very disappointed in Irina Shidou cheating on Issei Hyoudou, but Odin the All-Father agreed with Azazel and Sirzechs, but Zeus was on Michelle side, and all this was happening a Conflict with the allies, while no one checks on a very slow dying Issei Hyoudou in his room. While Issei has seen no one come to check in if his oh okay, every night he hears his parents talk bad about him downstairs but never check on him, but what's worse is that he can't Contact Ddraig because of the fact Ddraig is resting after all the energy lost in the battle with Trihexa, one day after a 2 months pass by, he realized what a mistake he has done, he trusted people when he can remember that his Uncle always talked about never trusting anyone because it's an "Illusion", and he regrets that, and then he remembers his Uncle and wishes he was here before he dies and wants to see his Uncle one more time)