15- Finally found the courage.

"Yeahh today is off from Uni." Isha said while rolling and catching up to her mobile and she dialed Anaya's number.

"Hey! Darling." Anaya said to which Isha responded "Ummmm honey to my ears! babe your voice." On the other side Anaya was giggling when she finally asked

"Well tell me what is it? Any specific reason to call me?" Isha rolled her eyes and said "oh my busy babygirl kindly get ready we are going for a picnic."

Anaya jumped off her bed and said "whoa! I didn't thought of it oh god it's an awesome idea. Well you have to pick me up at from here,cool?" Isha said with a little smirk on her face "Sure babe"

"Ok then I am hanging up and you drop that damn smirk from your face now." Anaya laughed as she hang the call and Isha was laughing there too saying to herself "I don't know how she even get to know these things."

🌸💕
I put on a beautiful blue summer dress that's always been one of my favourite colour. I acted as if I am a queen of somewhere danced with an invisible man singing the melody that came into my mind and reminds me of him.

The melody reminds her of him.. the invisible man is none other than him

I let my hair fall on my shoulder and felt more pretty. I was staring at myself and smiled I wish he would too someday..

I sighed remembering that he still haven't messaged me now it's been a month and a half. I wonder how is he? what he is doing? And all of the questions however that stupid man isn't here and I don't think it would be worth it to message him.

I started thinking all of this again while staring in the mirror while my eyes held that melancholic mood again and I smiled faintly when suddenly my phone rang showing Isha's name and I walked downstairs.

"Heyy girl! Mwah you're looking amazing" Isha complimented and Anaya chuckled at her words said "Thank you! Well you look good too as always." Isha smirked again and Anaya rolled her eyes saying "drop that damn thing from your face,you flirtatious girll!!" Isha laughed and said her to get in.

As Isha was driving Anaya asked her to let the windows down and she did then Anaya leaned on the window admiring all of the things on their way just like how a small child does, they find happiness in little things but her eyes were still sad.

Isha drove to the breathtaking landscape and Anaya lips parted in awe when she looked around.

"Get off! Babygirl." Isha exclaimed and Anaya obeyed and got off. They both took all of the things from back of the car for example- the novels, picnic basket, wine glasses and yes ofcourse wine, Polaroid camera, picnic blanket.

"Let's go" Anaya ran slowly with some things in her hand before placing them to the ground and Isha looked at her smiling.

They setted all of the things and Anaya was still amazed by the place her lips were again and again parting in awe as she took a deep breath.

"You know this is one of the beautiful place I've ever seen till now. It's mesmerising and it is taking my breath away every single minute you see that all around the area is so huge and I can run endlessly opening my arms feeling this cool air in the atmosphere that is touching my body and is making me feel alive again. I'm very happy that you bring me here and I am again saying it..
This place is mesmerising." Anaya said still admiring her surroundings.

Isha smiled looking at her as she took a sip from her wine glass before speaking to her "I am really very glad that you liked this place. You know nowadays their was so much pressure on us from University so we have to go to places like this in order to feel ourselves again and that's what we're doing."

Anaya smiled softly and Isha filled the glass again with the wine this time Anaya's glass too and they both held the glass up and cheered and took a sip.

~
Anaya was digging her nails in her beautiful blue dress while pretending that she is reading the novel however she was fighting to tell everything about him to Isha and finally she found the courage, her lips parted to speak but closed again as she lost it as soon as she lifted her eyes to look at Isha and closed her eyes tightly.

Isha chuckled slightly because of the novel and was about to show that particular line to Anaya when she noticed her closed eyes and the unusual behaviour like digging her nails in her dress.

"Anything wrong? Babe." Isha asked looking into her eyes and Anaya suddenly opened her eyes wide while smiling awkwardly and scratching the back of her neck as she said "N- no nothing's wrong"

Isha smiled softly and said "Tell me, I'm listening" and Anaya's eyes softened however she said "What if you won't believe? It feels so stupid to even tell this to anyone." Isha frowned her brows and asked "babe am I anyone? No right! I'll believe you no matter what. Now go ahead."

Anaya eyes softened again however she started "You remember you saw that picture of Taehyung's dog aka Tan and asked where did I got it from because it is nowhere on the internet..?

Flashback-
Anaya was on her study table looking on her screen and admiring the photographs he has ever sent to her when suddenly someone came from behind and closed her eyes with their hands however they slowly left and sarted to look on the screen when Anaya spoke "Isha you here?" Isha was looking at the photograph and asked

"Where did you got it from? I'm looking at this for the first time. Did I missed something? Did Tae posted this picture of Tan on weverse or Instagram?As far as I know it's nowhere on the internet" Anaya smiling awkwardly again.

"Actually I just found it somewhere" Anaya answered and put her one hand on Isha's shoulder as she dragged her out from the bedroom.

Flashback ends.

Isha nodded and Anaya told her everything then "you see this, Zoya once told me about him but I didn't believed and then he came and we used to very nicely to each other sometimes I used to feel that he is real and not any paid puppet of Zoya however that doubt that he belongs to Zoya makes my heart wrenched even though I know I shouldn't believe obviously I shouldn't apparently day by day I am getting close to him and it's been a month and half since I talked to him and I miss him so much..I know this feels unreal even I'm confused. Isha."

Isha listened to her carefully and reassured her by saying "I believe you! I really do. I believe that you're falling for him but you're confused as he belongs to someone else and yeah because an dishonet person aka that bitch Zoya introduced you guys. I believe it all."

Anaya's eyes started welling up with tears and Isha hugged her while saying "Babe hold on we still don't have much proof that he is he the real Kim Taehyung of BTS." Isha caresses her back trying to calm her down while having a smirk on her face and pulling out of the hug she says "However I have a plan!"