CHAPTER 1

So guys this is the first time I'm writing the story so please support and share ur opinion❤️

So let's dive into the story🏊🏻‍♀️!!

The continuous knock on the door made ishan hesitate as it was midnight and ishan was in his room doing his office work in the laptop.

He was sitting very comfortably wearing his comfy shirt and shorts as he heard the continuous knocks on the door he hesitatedly kept his laptop aside from his lap and went to open the door.

As he opened the door his eyes widened he was shocked by seeing the sight in front of him.

It was his husband(ofcourse his shubi😋) who was leaning on Abhishek, his head was resting on abhi's shoulder as to support his head or else he was not even able to stand and he was not in his senses. The smell of alcohol hit very hard to ishan (as they were only a step close to eachother) after seeing shubman in this condition.

Ishan was worried because this is the first time he saw shubman like this in their 6 months of marriage as he was about to ask Abhi what happened to him. Abhi stopped ishan by sighing his hand in wait 🫸🏻 motion and he dragged shubman to shubman's room.

(A/n: they are married but both are staying in different rooms hmmm.. something is fishyy😁 can u all guess why is it so)

As abhi was taking him to shubman's room shubman was blabbering something he eyes were also closed and they were puffed and red but he was trying to say something and he was looking like he cried a lot "abiii howw cann hee du dhiss toh meee" and abhi was pacifying him and this didn't go unnoticed by ishan Abhi placed shubman on his bed and made him sleep as he was not even senses as he was placed on the bed he drifted into deep sleep in the very next second.

And abhi removed shubman's shoes and made Shubman sleep in a comfortable position and shubman was sleeping like a baby his knees and hands were folded like a baby and has a pout on his lips by seeing this cute sight of shubman, abhi thought in his mind "this cute devil has to come over from his past life and start living his life happily with ishan" with a sad face.

After placing shubman on his bed abhi made his way out from the room and closed the door very silently inorder to not disturb shubman.

As he came outside ishan who was sitting on the couch worriedly got up from there and made his way to abhi and asked what happened to shubman

"Abhi what happened to him why is he drunk soo much" asked him with very concerned face

To which abhi replied by scratching his head "don't worry ishan he is alright he was just over drunk in the party" with a ugly smile

Ishan knows that abhi is straight away lying because abhi has a bad habit of scratching his head when he lies and ishan knows abhi from his school days and then they were like "hi" "bye" friends but for their coincidence four(ish,may,abhi,shub) of them joined the same University and they became close when Mayank his childhood bestie who started to date Abhishek and after dating for 3 years they got married few months ago before ISHMAN'S marriage, so they are the only best friends that doesn't mean that they only have these two as theirs best friends they have friends from their companies but ABHIYANK are like family who are living in the same city so they meet regularly.

(Of course Abhi is childhood friend of shubman😉)

Ishan again asked abhi a bit angrily "ABHI don't lie" with a very straight face.

Now abhi was scared and held ishan's hand and made their way to the couch and both sat on the couch.
Ishan was glaring at abhi for not saying anything by seeing ishan how badly he was glaring at him, abhi gulped hard.

Abhi started stuttering at his words as what to say to ishan because shubman clearly said not to say anything to ishan before party if he says truth shubman will kill him and here ishan is glaring at abhi like he will kill him with his eyes.

Abhi was clearly sandwiched between both of his friends he was verge of crying but some how he controlled himself and started saying everything to ishan.

And started like "see ishan I know it would painful to hear but you have to ---

To be continued in the next chapter.

What do you'll think about what Abhishek said to ishan?? Did abhi said  the truth???

And the MOST IMPORTANT NOTE from your author:
This story has nothing literally NOTHINGGG!! to do with the reality it is ALL my IMAGINATION.

It is a FANFICTION.

This story is based on my imagination the world here I have created is fully mine, Of course I am writing it I have rights to narrate the story as however I want.

If u don't feel like reading this bl then u r not even forced so u can leave

I'm saying to u guys now only the story I have decided to write is not a normal one it may take several turns and for this I need ur support.

Here I have created a world like where every single person has his/her right to choose their partners even have the right to choose their partners of their same gender and can live peacefully, happily & respectfully.

Like our society normalised seeing a boy and a girl together in the same way in this story a boy and a boy are seen normally and same goes with the girls also.

Not like the reality of "Indian society" who doesn't respect them, not all but some.

So here are the points I wanted to clear.

And here we start our beautiful journey you guys as readers and me as your author☺️

And if you guys have any doubts or u guys want any changes in the story and share ur opinion on the story
so let me know in the comments🙌🏻

And the next chapter will be out soon if u guys make 100 votes😁 if u guys make it 200 then the next chapter will be out soonest😁😁

(author ye kuch jyada nhi ho rha😏

Haa haa baba pata h🫣)

But I need your encouragement guysshh🤧